• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Legend of Manaphy

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hello to all.
    This is my new Hack-Room
    Creator: Edo
    Name: Pkmn Legend of Manaphy
    Hack by: Ruby_USA
    Language: Spañish
    History:
    Introduction:
    1000 years ago the world was dark, all the Pokémons and persons seemed not to have either feelings or emotions, all that was provoked by Darkrai. This one seemed not to have end(purpose), until one day the prince of the sea I fight against all his(her,your) power against the king of the glooms and, after a lot of time of fight, Manaphy I manage to defeat Darkrai, but to a very high price, it(he,she) should have gone away with to the death.
    Introduction 2:
    500 years ago Bremdam, a Poke-Ranger very respected of then, the "Monte Luna" was investigating, where it is said that I develop the battle between(among) Darkrai and Manaphy, and one night he(she) found a few very strange eggs, which seemed not to belong(concern) to any of Pokemons's different species(kinds) and which Bremdam I take to him(you,them) to his(her,your) Laboratory.
    After realizing several tests(proofs), to the eggs, the Poke-Ranger I determine that they were not common eggs, and that one concerned(belonged) to Manaphy and other one to Darkrai. On having determined this, Bremdam I take the egg of the prince of the sea to the " Temple of the Water " (which physical space is not known) and Darkrai's egg I take it to the " Temple of the Darkness ".
    History:
    Nobody knows like but the Equipment(Team) Rocket obtained Darkrai's egg and incubating this one to be able to sow the chaos, once again, in the world and this way they might get hold of the world.
    Your you are a normal child, who lives in " People Bosca " and the Teacher Oak you ah called in order that you fence to his(her,your) laboratory, to give you a special mission and a reality to count to you...
    Special characteristics:
    - New Places
    - New Palettes
    - New Events
    - New Protagonists (MyF)
    - New History
    - And much more!!
    Scans:
    Pokémon Legend of Manaphy

Videoes:

Credits:
    - Pey! (Tiles & Palets)
    - Roxas (Mini & Text Box)
    - Kiledove (Tiles)
    - Ozumas (Tiles & Palets)
    - WesleyFG (Tile & Palets)
    - Zel!x (Tiles)
    - Don Phatc (Tiles)
    It is quite. I wait that they there tasted.
    Do not forget to leave his(her,your) post ;).
    Good-Bye!

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    kool,looks like a cool hack(I got 1st post)

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hello to all =D.
    Today new scan:

Change the prof. of ruby for Bill :D. & new palets ^^
    PD: sorry for my bad english :S

Good-Bye

Vrai

can you feel my heart?