• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Legend of Thunder edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I always keep a back-up and a back-up for my back-up. It takes a lot of time, but I always keep my game handy... Still, hope you learn from your mistake, PokeHackerOmega. :P

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    After giving it deep thought - I have decided to Stop production of this Hack.

It appears I still have much to learn. I have had to restart hacking this over 3 times. My scripts keep freezing the game up, and destroying all my ROMs.

Maybe you'll see another hack be me in the future, but probably not until next year.

Until then, I will be working on my scripting skills, sharpening them until I can make them properly. Also, don't expect to see me hacking FireRed again. Even though it's probably the best quality ROM to hack, Ruby is easier to hack and thats what my next hack will be based off of.

R.I.P: Legend of Thunder.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hmm... I was really expecting a lot from this hack...
    But it's your decision. Good luck~

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Have you tried making backups? (it might sought out the hack)
    O well i expected to see this go on quite far
    and rather then cancelling this hack why not continue it on ruby
    after all it was a good storyline
    it doesnt matter anyway

Well best of luck on your project

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    nice job with this hack
    i like the maps, and the
    fact that for the first time,
    your dad is the professor

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    PokeHackerOmega, this seemed like a pretty good game. It's too bad you're giving it up, I came too late. I was going to say I want to help you, but if you are quitting, never mind. That's your choice, so I hope you get better at it and continue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back