• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Legends of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    !NTRODUCTION

Hello. My name is John and recently I tried to make my own map for Pokémon FireRed rom. And that's was only beginning. This time I decided to make my own unique hack, but on the other hand I need people for help with scripting, making new spirites like trainers, gym leaders and many tips from people using this forum.

CRED!TS
    Pokémon - Legends of the World
    Credit to WAH: Serg!o for the rom base

!NFORMATIONS
    So let's begin...!

HACK OF: Pokémon FireRED
    HACK NAME: Pokémon - Legends of the World
    AUTHOR: JohnnyRoll
    STAFF: Me, girifarig

STORYLINE
    You start like a trainer in you hometown close to fabolous bech. (Maybe I change beginning, it could be a Pokémon Academy). Your start is simple. You - rookie in training of the Pokémon - need Pokémon partner for battling and traveling around the region. And here comes the local Policestation, they send you a letter.

Adress: (Player's Name)
    Sunnysides Town 65
    Santho region

Dear (Player's Name),
    We want talk with you about your choice of Pokémon partner. If you don't changed your opinion come as possible as you can.
    Captian Laura

To be continued ... ... ...

NEW FEATURES

New huge region called Santho
    Diamond and Pearl music themes
    New reasons of traveling around the world of Pokémon
    New-old characters too. Meet the new hero or you old good Professor Oak or visit Red's Mom for a tee
    Lots of special event, some are really hard to discover.
    Revolution - Capitol City have two Gyms now, but don't worry this will be really hard to win, you will see
    New areas - like Beach Hotel Resort, Pokémon Zoo or sercet passageways to hidden
    places.

SHOW CENTRE

WORLD MAP ( finally ... MADE BY ME :cheeky: and I recolour the region map from Diamond, but not the cities yet)

SCREENS
    YOUR HOME CITY - SUNNYSIDES TOWN

SERWAND CITY - CITY OF TRANSPORT

IN-GAME SCREENS

Pokémon - Legends of the World Pokémon - Legends of the World

ROUTES

MORE LATER ....

NEEDS
    Still I need good scripter, cause I learned how add that singposts, and warps and so on.
    SO Missing is only scripter a spiriter.

As I said I need:
    SPIRITER
    SCRIPTER
    MAP TILES FROM DIAMOND ( Pokémon Centre and Mart tiles)
    MAPPER (for warping, and so on....yeah and making for some routes)- NO MORE - FINALLY I LEARNED BY MY SELF HOW EDIT MAPS - WARPING, MAKING PEOPLE, ...

If you like this hack, please help me with this hard work. I really want to create really good hack.
    PLEASE HELP ME ... :nervous:

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • This hack sounds interesting.... lets see what more will you come up with and good luck with the hack :)

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • From what I hear it is very hard to fit that many regions into one hack. Most I've seen done is 2.Three pushes the limits. But 5? thats a lot! The are not any three region hacks yet, no one has done a full d/p yet either. You have some big grapefruits boy, and I wish you all the luck. I suggest assembling a HUGE team to work on this project! Godspeed! I would love to help if some one would teach me!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    WOW! Looks really good!
    Very nice, indeed!
    Good luck and keep it up! This hack is very nice!
    Happy hacking!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I...I....wanna play this XD but most likely after the first 2 and half regions the game will crash XD

djloi

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    cool pokemon hack..i always wanted to play a new map =)...keep up d good work dude..i m in process learning a basic hack,hopefully i manage to make a good hack =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Waw..so many comments..I love you all..I'm so happy that all of you are interested in this hack....everybody who want help....I will PM them..or you can PM me if you want..

but now I have one big problem..everytime I go to tall grass or in trainer battle...it start to play wild or battle music..but when the screen go black..game reset it self.. it happend when I add Pokémons in the wild grass in the original Viridian City ( now Serwand City)..

Know anybody what can be proble...???? I need to fix it...or I can start with work again...

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • Looking great so far, I like your mapping.
    I just found a little problem: the rocks in the water wouldn't let the boats out of the city.

Oh, and lasthand was right, it's impossible to put 4 regions into a single hack, there's no room for all those cities and routes, and also, it would be very hard to keep the player interested in such a long game.

I think that you should do one thing at a time, and don't start thinking in what regions are you going to includee, or what will happen after you beat the elite 4.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, you have a little bit of a levelage issue in the city but other than that it looks good.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • It'll be interesting to see how you do all those regions.

Good luck though, this does look promising.

Ooka

Years
  • I just don't think you will be able to fit all of that land into one game, unless you do a ROM expansion.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    If you are able to actually fit all the regions in there.
    How would this work with the level of pokemon you encounter or battle against trainers?

It's like the first region you start in, the highest level there, lets say it's 45. Next region, I'm sure it has to be MUCH higher than 45, so lets say 60. Third region, highest level there 80? Fourth and Fifth will have to consist of level 90-100.

It's going to be odd. Unless it's going to be like starting a new journey each time you goto a different region. Then you get out your new starting Pokemon. So I'm just wondering about that.

Ooka

Years
  • Well, he could go first region max level, 45, second region max level, 60, third region max level, 75, and fourth max level 90-100.

What I am curious about is if he has the patience to finish it. Zel has taken over a year to hack only 2 regions so if he plans to do it well I have a feeling he will be working for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back