• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Legends of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

amatsu109728

Just an ordinary POKEMON gamer
Years
  • Sweet first post looks good so far. love the combo maps for all regions, but you do realize that sinnoh is another Continent like hoenn is right? anway looks good, if you need help mapping I can help if you'd like just pm me with what your thinking.

accually he's right sinnoh is somewhere north of kanto said so in battle frontier one of the last episodes, but waht bothers me is how did ash get to twinleaf town through boat?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    WOW!!!Looks awesome and the combo map looks
    cool!
    Im looking forward to this

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Keep it up.
    And i can do some mapping for you.
    Anyways good luck

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    i love what i see here, but is that all possible? maybe you should leave out a reigon (hoenn, as it an island?) or two , because you'll need a HUGE team of people to complete this.
    Oh Yeah and good luck. you'll need it.
    i would help this hack but i don't know how to script or anything.

ok yeah and isn't cianwood island supposed to be an island?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Wow!! Good Luck, Ive always wondered why Nintendo never made one with all the regions.....! All Im wondering is why everyone uses Fire Red as the hack and its not that I have anything against that, its just that I cant ever Save! Does anyone know how to save in a fire red hack?? Ive tried to save with a shiny gold hack and tried to switch the flash save format to 128 from 64 and it still wont work!!

But anyways, good luck!!!

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
  • I just thought of something.
    If there's 5 Reigon's and FR has 4 maps.
    You'll end up having to put 2 reigon's on one map.

I do look forward to this.

Remember I can always help you out.

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Well....

1.Theres no way you can fit that map on to the ROM.
    2.Theres no way you could have so much maps unless you make some places you can't go, but then, with five regions, wouldn't you be traveling to the next region like...after an 30 minutes of gameplay?

Really, the only way you could do this is like...split the entire game into 5-6 different ip patches. And plus, imagine the time it would take to map all that and add the scripts.

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
  • ok i'm going to say this.
    there is no logical way to fit all 5 regions in 1 hack, unless you sized a few cities into one map <like pallet town, rt 1, viridian all in one map>
    in my best opinion, I'd say this hack, is better off as something to make with an RPG maker or something like that. But, after all, this is my opinion. If you can possibly fit all the regions in one hack... I'll be amazed.

Years
  • It wouldn't be impossible to make a hack containing all regions, but it would be extremely difficult, and really time consuming. It would probably be an impossible task for a beginner hacker or a lone hacker, but if you had an extensively large team you may have a chance of completing it. I'd put my hand up to help, but I feel like I've got enough work with two hacks. Good luck, I hope a lot of people will put their hands up to help, otherwise this could take you an extremely long time. Good Luck, you'll need it.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Ya know Guy! If you need A Spriter, I really want to be it!
    I really love spriting and Stuff, and if you acceot me as a soriter, I can Sprite with a Goal! Just tell me what to do (I´m not that good at big sprites(like oak in the intro) but I PWN at overworlds sprites and Tiles!:p
    PM me as you want!

Pizzakoe

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ummm looks good so far...
    to bad your not taking mappers....
    anyways good luck :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Hi you all

I'm still working on the hack, but I decided to use new tileset..so please do you know, where I can get this tileset and could someone add them in to the game..please
    (screens from Shinygold -thanx for Zel's Shiny Gold hack..it's cool)

Pokémon - Legends of the World

Pokémon - Legends of the World

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    you should PM Zel first and ask him if you can use them...
    Anyway it would be better if you would use other tileset, cuz most of ppl here play ShinyGold and playing your hack with same tileset would be boring :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Agree... Give your hack an original tileset to make this even more~ interesting! Good luck! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back