• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Legends of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You could just 'rip' them from a FR rom patched with Shiny Gold, couldn't you? But I'd prefer a knew tileset. Especially because shiny gold is so popular, it could be kind of confusing when you see a screenshot for your hack and thinking that it was Shiny gold. A tileset should bring originality(did I spell that right) into your hack.

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Nice hack, but i do agree with everyone else about having an original tileset. im not good at spriting but if you end up needing more help with mapping im your guy. having all 4 regions + 1 new one would be awsome IF you changed them from there orignal storyline. anyway keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    New screens - route 1 and oute 2 part 1..look on the first page :D

and I have new tileset !

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hey Johnny!

I want to be Your Spriter!

Pizzakoe (PM me!)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • I love your mapping, Johnny.
    But...

as far as ground level and the amount of steps there is...
    Untitled-5.jpg

Confused me.
    :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Yeah but now I have big problem
    when i want edit text with a-text.. it don't work..
    for example I edited "pewter city" sign of musem to Highrock Mountain Resort..but problem..when I wanted to test it in the game..it still shows me an old original text Pewter museum of science..
    Is here someone who knows, what the problem can be?
    (I'm working with Fire red rom)

And I have second problem, when I want edit all text in the game, it shows me only some textand I don't know why.. I tried with Leafgreen rom..and there was everything ok..but in my rom not.. any ideas to fix these problems?

and - at firts post - new screen - Mountain Hotel Resort

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • i love what i see here, but is that all possible? maybe you should leave out a reigon (hoenn, as it an island?) or two , because you'll need a HUGE team of people to complete this.
    Oh Yeah and good luck. you'll need it.
    i would help this hack but i don't know how to script or anything.

ok yeah and isn't cianwood island supposed to be an island?
    Thanks for the encouragement. As of now we're just trying to tackle the new region of Santho. We'll worry about recreating the other regions later.

Actually the way the map looked in the original GSC series it left to the imagination whether Cianwood was part of an Island or just the tip of a Peninsula.

Gerri Shin :t380: :t381:

At the moment we are in need of a wonderful scripter who would be willing to create scripts for us. Pm me or Johnny if you want to help us!
    Also be sure to check out our new banner section in the second post!

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Just a quick Update today. just to let people know we haven't given up. wrok is still progressing nicely. I've hit a slight snag in the project Johnny asked me to do, but from what I've heard we are progressing nicely.
    Thanks for the support everyone.

At the moment we are in need of a wonderful scripter who would be willing to create scripts for us. Pm me or Johnny if you want to help us!
    Also be sure to check out our new banner section in the second post!

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hey Everyone!
    Since Johnnyroll Accepted me for making the main characters OW's, I've made a small part of the Sheet!, Tell me How You Like Them!

Pizzakoe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back