• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Legends of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    nice hack,something says its going to go well.
    about the a-text thing i had the same problem.i think its the ini that comes with it.
    ill help if i realy learn to hack

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Really a Great hack, nice screens. I am waiting for more. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! We're all working hard

nice hack,something says its going to go well.
    about the a-text thing i had the same problem.i think its the ini that comes with it.
    ill help if i realy learn to hack
    In the most recent version of A-Text the only thing I've ever found that can be annoying is that youreally have to watch what your editing and where you change the offset to.

nice. this is kewl, but too bad i can't play all these hack stuff since i'm not allowed too:(
    Thanks for the support, (I'm guessing parents on the cant play stuff, bummer)

i must commend u this game show serious potential,
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Really thanks for supporting us, we are still working on ;)
    and some areas which you can expect:

SUBWAY STATIONS
    HOTEL REGIONS
    SECRET PASSAGEWAYS
    BATTLE ISLAND
    CAPITOL CITY OF POKÉMON WORLD

and much more ... ... ...

(maybe airport for traveling to hoenh region)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Your welcome! ;)
    Hack's really amazing!

Reach the stars shining up high!

Best of luck! :)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    Yeah but now I have big problem
    when i want edit text with a-text.. it don't work..
    for example I edited "pewter city" sign of musem to Highrock Mountain Resort..but problem..when I wanted to test it in the game..it still shows me an old original text Pewter museum of science..
    Is here someone who knows, what the problem can be?
    (I'm working with Fire red rom)

And I have second problem, when I want edit all text in the game, it shows me only some textand I don't know why.. I tried with Leafgreen rom..and there was everything ok..but in my rom not.. any ideas to fix these problems?

actually, you can search for the text that you want to edit. there is a search option! sme of the text are not shown when you use atext, such as item description. you can obly edit those text if you search for them.

cool hack btw, but i don think you can fit the whole region, unless you combine some maps together, or edit some of the current maps to smaller ones, such as saffron city and mount moon in gsc. you can only merge all dungeon map to one map, such as the the victory road in gsc. the levels are actually out of sight (hope you understand what im tokin about).

one question: will headbutt tree, honey tree and diving be available?

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Good Stuff!

This looks absoultly BRILLIANT!! I can't wait to play it! If you guys need any help with your hack, I will help!( Unfortuntly, I am still a beginner... but I can still do alot of things):) I would love to beta test this!

- Eletj

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I haven't heard Much from Johnny in a month or so. last I heard he was still figuring out some of his better scripting ideas.
    For those who wonder where I get my info I was formerly known as girifarig

Yellow Magikoopa

Doin' the electric slide
    Years
  • Are you sure you can fit all those regions into one ROM? Well, if you can, kudos to you! I'm excited to see how this turns out. =)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • They will ahve to use a rom expander....
    Well I wish you the best of luck(and lots of patience)!
    hope you all go through with it!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I really feel that this thread ought to be closed. I am on the staff and I haven't heard from Johnny in over a month. If this hack is still being made he can make a new thread when he returns.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back