• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    is there an eta or anything of the sort for this game?

I have already setup Kanto environment and the limits of the demo, with some gameplay events there. The intro + intro cinematics are done even with the new models. The whole core is 90% done. Battle 100% but it needs some fixes in some parts and setting up animations.

In gameplay events I made them all until you get Oak's Parcel from the Market Clerk

Years
    Pokémon Lets Go Unity

HeroesFightingFear

"The Champion of Alon"
    Years
    It would be neat if two of them were Pikachu and Eevee as a nod to the original games. As for the third, this may sound odd, but I think to balance things out, and to have another Pokemon that is basically mascot-level at this point, I would recommend Meowth.

Years
    It would be neat if two of them were Pikachu and Eevee as a nod to the original games. As for the third, this may sound odd, but I think to balance things out, and to have another Pokemon that is basically mascot-level at this point, I would recommend Meowth.

I was thinking about pikachu/eevee, those 2 + the regular 3 starters, or charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle. hmm, the problem with meowth is it has few evolution possibilities for the advanced game

HeroesFightingFear

"The Champion of Alon"
    Years
    To be fair, I would go with Pikachu, Eevee, and the regular three. That actually sounds a lot better, and it sounds like a great idea from a developer standpoint. You actually figured that out pretty well and it works amazingly.

Years
    Wow, this is crazy o.o !!! I really like, that you add all Pokémon and even Fakemons. I hope that the game will be more difficult, then the original version from the Switch ;)

Xtimertx

Xtimertx
    Years
    Do you need any demo testers or game play testers for the Android version cause I'm very interested in this especially since I wasn't able to play the original let's go games cause I don't have a switch and I would like to upload some game play to my YouTube

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    for the starters, prof. oak can ask us which set do you want, there will be 10 sets, 1-8 contains original gen 1-8 starters while set 9 has some fakemon starters and set 10 would have pikachu,eevee,meowth or something else, this is just my idea, if you want to make the starters like that, let me know, good luck hope nintendo dosnt know about it, just dont make it THAT famous.

Years
    Btw, the download link will be posted here (if everything goes alright). I'm telling this because some friends reported me that many people are reuploading my videos and screenshots to YT without consent with some fake download links.

I am the only one with the project and builds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back