• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    uh with this awesome tileset set I will finally be able to create my remake of pokemon black 2

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    hello everyone! i'm back again, now for the last time. i'm here to confirm that Pokémon:LIFE is not in development anymore.

snip
    bye bye

That's unfortunate but as a developer myself I totally understand. If you're not motivated enough or having fun in the project you're working on, its not worth investing time in. Good luck in your other projects.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    GBA crashed when a pokemon was replaced to another one (like Slowpoke). Considering the status, maybe replace Flabebe with Oshawott as a sweet goodbye note? Pretty please...

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I was hoping maybe you could release the latest dev version that you were making before you decided to drop development. Good luck with your future projects.

Back