• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Hmmm..... Are you guys planing on adding some moves from D/P and MAYBE B/W? Because due to the physical/special split pokemons like scizor/scyther are useless now that almost all bug moves are special(besides fury cutter).

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2014
did they add also in pokemon liquid cristal that ST Anne ship travels from kanto to joght and otherwise, that u can use headbutt to knock pokemon off trees and at night you can knock off slepping pokemon,that diffrend pokemon appear at night like hoot hoot,add battles vs 2 trainers like in fire red 2 pokemon vs 2 pokemon,add that you can take someone number after u battled him and he can call you to tell some knews about pokemon appearence or new rematch,and other stuff like this?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
did they add also in pokemon liquid cristal that ST Anne ship travels from kanto to joght and otherwise, that u can use headbutt to knock pokemon off trees and at night you can knock off slepping pokemon,that diffrend pokemon appear at night like hoot hoot,add battles vs 2 trainers like in fire red 2 pokemon vs 2 pokemon,add that you can take someone number after u battled him and he can call you to tell some knews about pokemon appearence or new rematch,and other stuff like this?
Not all features from Crystal are in LC. On the other hand there are some original aspects.
Some of what you probably mentioned is present while SS Anne not IIRC.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
So where exactly does the current beta end? I finished the first island but can't get into the crystal caves (the guy won't let me pass) or the cave of wisdom (same issue). I cleared the old mansion hideout. Did I find the end of the beta or am I missing something?

Years
So where exactly does the current beta end? I finished the first island but can't get into the crystal caves (the guy won't let me pass) or the cave of wisdom (same issue). I cleared the old mansion hideout. Did I find the end of the beta or am I missing something?
Bro I think you are not upto dated. The current version is 3.3 and it covers approx 3 Orange Island gyms

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Bro I think you are not upto dated. The current version is 3.3 and it covers approx 3 Orange Island gyms

Odd. I went to the site, went to DL and used the new one... How do you usually get the crystal cave grunt to let you in and the guy by the COW to let you in then?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016

For Cave of Wisdom, talk to a guy in the far-left of Leaf Bay City Pokemon Center (in a separate room).
For Crystal Caves, you can get into the caves. It takes some time and figuring out how. It's a ton of running around, so have fun figuring out how.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Wow. This is a fantastic ROM. Great remake of Crystal. I love it, love it, love it. {XD} The Tiles look amazing, the battle backgrounds.

A few grammar errors here and there but whatever, as long as I can still understand.

My issue comes when I am trying to battle Veridian City Gym. Is there a specific route or a specific task you must complete after Cinnabar Island Arc and beating Blaine on the Seafoam Islands??? Because, I searched it up, and Blue (Gym leader) is supposed to show up after you have all the badges from johto and Kanto except for Veridian City Gym badge. However, I am certain I have all 15 because when I save, it tells me I have 15 badges. Anyone have a fix or a work around? :(

Much appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Wow. This is a fantastic ROM. Great remake of Crystal. I love it, love it, love it. {XD} The Tiles look amazing, the battle backgrounds.

A few grammar errors here and there but whatever, as long as I can still understand.

My issue comes when I am trying to battle Veridian City Gym. Is there a specific route or a specific task you must complete after Cinnabar Island Arc and beating Blaine on the Seafoam Islands??? Because, I searched it up, and Blue (Gym leader) is supposed to show up after you have all the badges from johto and Kanto except for Veridian City Gym badge. However, I am certain I have all 15 because when I save, it tells me I have 15 badges. Anyone have a fix or a work around? :(

Much appreciated.

Slightly northwest of Seafoam Island Pokemon Center, complete the Team Static event there.

Years

Much appreciated.
When you meet Blue at Cinnaber Island, talk with him first and then press A behind him to reveal a secret opening. Go inside and beat Team Static members and after that you can fly at Viridian city to battle him

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
For Cave of Wisdom, talk to a guy in the far-left of Leaf Bay City Pokemon Center (in a separate room).
For Crystal Caves, you can get into the caves. It takes some time and figuring out how. It's a ton of running around, so have fun figuring out how.

I've been trying to figure it out for three days now. Can you please just PM me? I want to start another hack.

Never mind. watched many videos and it was glitched for me. Had to use a walk through walls to get in and everything went smoothly after.

One question though - after getting the second OI badge, Oak's text was unreadable garbage when giving the GS Ball back to me. What am I supposed to do with this? O_o

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Not sure this is the right place to post but i'm having an issue i can't seem to find a solution to. I've played through Liquid Crystal once already(to Elite 4 1st time) and had to restart due to not fixing the save bug properly, but now just after beating Clair an issue has come about. If i encounter a wild Pokemon in grass it takes AGES to load, even while holding turbo. This has happened before but it would only take 30s~ to load and only happened a couple times. It also seems to be slowing the hell out of my Internet but that should not be the game's fault, should it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
Slightly northwest of Seafoam Island Pokemon Center, complete the Team Static event there.

When you meet Blue at Cinnaber Island, talk with him first and then press A behind him to reveal a secret opening. Go inside and beat Team Static members and after that you can fly at Viridian city to battle him

Thank you both of you!

Made lots of progress. There's a lot to do in this hack and it's still not done!! :p

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm being told by Danny that I need to build a toboggan. I have the 4 sticks and metal coat, but I accidentally sold the silk scarf and Tuscany is not showing up at all in Rt. 29. (Note: Today is Friday, but I changed the date to a Tuesday.) How can I get a Silk Scarf WITHOUT A GAMESHARK?

Actually, I'm having a weirder issue: My Pokegear says it's Sunday. I thought the game detected what day of the week and time it was based on your computer's calendar and clock?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I've been trying to figure it out for three days now. Can you please just PM me? I want to start another hack.

Never mind. watched many videos and it was glitched for me. Had to use a walk through walls to get in and everything went smoothly after.

One question though - after getting the second OI badge, Oak's text was unreadable garbage when giving the GS Ball back to me. What am I supposed to do with this? O_o

Take it to Kurt in Azalea town, wait a day, then get it back.

Years
I'm being told by Danny that I need to build a toboggan. I have the 4 sticks and metal coat, but I accidentally sold the silk scarf and Tuscany is not showing up at all in Rt. 29. (Note: Today is Friday, but I changed the date to a Tuesday.) How can I get a Silk Scarf WITHOUT A GAMESHARK?

Actually, I'm having a weirder issue: My Pokegear says it's Sunday. I thought the game detected what day of the week and time it was based on your computer's calendar and clock?
If you have enabled the Real Time Clock settings in game menu then the game will follow the computer's clock. It is also strongly recommended

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013

I have the same issue too.
also I tried to go to Mandarin but on the way to the city there's a wall of corrupted sprites and I can't go through.
(apparently I can't post images due to low post count)

Back