• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    Hi i've got all the kanto badges but when i talk to prof. Oak in pallet town he says "come and see me when you have all the badges, i have a gift for you" (what he would say if i haven't all the badges?!) so i can't continue the story.. Is this a bug?

Edit: sorry I forgot Volcanovadge. Btw why can't my Gyarados lern thunderbolt?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Has the development on this hack dropped? I started to play this two days ago and found out so many bugs that I became very disappointed.

The build I'm playing is 3.3.00417

I can't trade my Bellsprout for a Onyx on Violet City, the game freezes in the middle of the trade cutscene.

The Pokedex map is bugged, it only shows the Kanto map, despite that I'm in Jhoto.

I can't use radio or telephone.

There is a bug on Ilex Forest. If you leave the Forest while doing the Farfetch'd puzzle, he will stand in the middle of the passage facing you and will not move anymore.

Most of the times I'm playing, it's raining. Is this common or another bug?

I've experienced some sprite bugs at a couple gyms but I have to replay them to be more exact.

Well, that's about it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I've discovered a glitch after you first go and clear the lighthouse out on the Orange Islands and do the cave event, where there's this Team Rocket duo outside of a building where you have to enter a passcode to open a door. Whenever I try to fight this duo, the screen goes black (like normal when entering a battle), but then it will turn a grayish-blue and will quit responding, causing me to have to close the brower. It happens every time I attempt to battle them (it doesn't matter which person I click on). I've also tried battling other Team Rocket members, and I have no problems there. It's only those two people.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I've discovered a glitch after you first go and clear the lighthouse out on the Orange Islands and do the cave event, where there's this Team Rocket duo outside of a building where you have to enter a passcode to open a door. Whenever I try to fight this duo, the screen goes black (like normal when entering a battle), but then it will turn a grayish-blue and will quit responding, causing me to have to close the brower. It happens every time I attempt to battle them (it doesn't matter which person I click on). I've also tried battling other Team Rocket members, and I have no problems there. It's only those two people.

That happened to me too. Is this hack still on progress?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Anyone know what the pokemon with a fin that the dude from Mandarin city is asking for?

Also, this guy has a level 10 ?????? Pokemon that can be one hit and gives $0 on winning.
    caf028341e.png

that's the guy, pic is after I fought him and killed him. Mandarin City.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Check build history lots of updates being made today!
    Been waiting for something new in this hack :)
    Maybe soon this new island will be completed
    Keep up the good work devs

Wow just saw the post from laz there are 3 more hacks worked on.. im speechless

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Anyone know what the pokemon with a fin that the dude from Mandarin city is asking for?

Also, this guy has a level 10 ?????? Pokemon that can be one hit and gives $0 on winning.
    caf028341e.png

that's the guy, pic is after I fought him and killed him. Mandarin City.

How did you get to Mandarin City? It's not available in the game yet.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • I'm in Fushia Gym ( not battle Koga's daughter ) Current team :

Togetic Lv 69
    Dragonite Lv 68
    Steelix Lv 75 ( awesome stats & appearance )
    Fearow Lv 73 ( awesome )
    Meganium Lv 70 ( YAY )
    Poliwrath Lv 68 ( met lv 3 and grinding until this lvl )

Now some questions :

1. Where to find Move Deleter ? ( I dunno forget when I met him ( in Johto region maybe ? )

2.When I get Bulbasaur ( I get both Squirtle & Charmander but I do not like them,but I love to have Bulbasaur in my team ) So where is it?

3.Why Evee do not evolve into Flareon when I use Fire Stone? ( maybe glitch or something? )

4.Do I have a chance to obtain Hoenn starters trio ?

Thanks for an answer and best of luck develop this hack futher :)

Trainer 781

1. Where to find Move Deleter ? ( I dunno forget when I met him ( in Johto region maybe ? )

2.When I get Bulbasaur ( I get both Squirtle & Charmander but I do not like them,but I love to have Bulbasaur in my team ) So where is it?

3.Why Evee do not evolve into Flareon when I use Fire Stone? ( maybe glitch or something? )

4.Do I have a chance to obtain Hoenn starters trio ?

Thanks for an answer and best of luck develop this hack futher :)

1. Move delete is in Blackthorn city/

2. Don't Know

4. Only mudkip is available up till now.

RimasLT

Years
  • Ok,Now I'm really stuck :(

Can't go to west , can't go anymore in north ( yes I battle 6 NPC there, and been digging tm's in fossils maniac house, been in a cave North West, And something invisible blocking my path in East near gym, and where Misty gone?

Years
  • Ok,Now I'm really stuck :(

Can't go to west , can't go anymore in north ( yes I battle 6 NPC there, and been digging tm's in fossils maniac house, been in a cave North West, And something invisible blocking my path in East near gym, and where Misty gone?
    Have you go to the power plant?

RimasLT

Years
  • Have you go to the power plant?

Yes, I was there, there was director or something very angry about Power supply when I get back to Cerulean city & battled Team Rocket Grunt , so where I need to go now? Sometimes Invisible block returns & and won't let me go east but sometimes I can ( glitch ? )

Back