• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    I really like this hack its beautiful but when crystal existed there was a reason for no special split all 3 starters are trash tier with the 3rd gen pokedex and crystal tm list meganium learns 3 attacking moves razor leaf, body slam and solarbeam i have a modest meganium which is usless typhlosion is the same modest learns like 4? Good moves a 6th gen pokedex even 4th would open this game up so much

I know its crystal and those moves didnt exist then but there were alot of new moves implemented to fix the special split hyper beam and giga impact being the obvious

Generally I'd disagree with comments like this, but they kinda have a point, for example, I'm stuck using Dragon Breath on Latios.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    I believe I've come across a glitch:

When going to Mahogany town and entering the entrance to the Rocket Hideout (before seeing lance) it will act as if you have already seen him. Further into this, once I defeated all the rockets I never received HM06, waterfall. I don't know if this is a glitch for doing them in reverse order, is there any known fix for it? Because as all of you know in order to get past Blackthorn waterfall is needed. A fix or help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I believe I've come across a glitch:

When going to Mahogany town and entering the entrance to the Rocket Hideout (before seeing lance) it will act as if you have already seen him. Further into this, once I defeated all the rockets I never received HM06, waterfall. I don't know if this is a glitch for doing them in reverse order, is there any known fix for it? Because as all of you know in order to get past Blackthorn waterfall is needed. A fix or help would be appreciated.
    Hmmm. That's quite weird. I remember I got through the Rocket Hideout with no problem. Also, you don't get HM06 after defeating Team Rocket; I think you obtain that in the Ice Path.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Good day.. can you give me tha file that is already patch which is 3.3.00451 coz played on my cellphone .. And im using vbag emulator.. Please kindly give me the link i really want to play this game.. Thanx and More Power

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    No. But maybe some gamers uploaded this hack in different sites. Use google.

Thanks again sir.. Im already playing..

guys do you have a list of legendary pokemon And their location'?

And how will i evolve kadabra to alakazam?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Hi guys.
    I have two questions regarding LiquidCrystal that I could not find answers for on google (or different answers were contradictory).

1. Can you trade and battle with Emerald? That would be really great.
    2. Does Battle Tower work? If it does, is it like Emerald's Battle Tower or is it different?

Thanks.

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • Is it just my file or did the game just completely stop working after I started surfing the Cianawood City? Like the game still works but it won't let me battle anyone and none of the events work.

EDIT: I got it to work again but now Jasmine won't battle me and says I don't know what to tell you, good luck. And I haven't even battled her yet. So how am I supposed to get the badge?

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Is it just my file or did the game just completely stop working after I started surfing the Cianawood City? Like the game still works but it won't let me battle anyone and none of the events work.

EDIT: I got it to work again but now Jasmine won't battle me and says I don't know what to tell you, good luck. And I haven't even battled her yet. So how am I supposed to get the badge?

Did you used any cheat? It happened to me one time when i used walk through walls and pokemart cheat!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • No cheats used. Got there 100% legitly. That is why I'm so mad. I almost don't even want to play the hack anymore because now I have to start over.

How far does the newest Beta get anyways?

It goes through to Orange Islands and just a little left for this to complete!

Years
  • Do I have to beat Red first before getting to the Orange Islands? I tried to get there already, but somehow I can't since the guy won't let me board the Underwater Express.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    Couple of things to note:
    There is a problem with Onix (as mentioned earlier) and it doesn't seem you can trade the bellsprout for him.
    Also I understand there is a move tutor that sits outside the game corner wedneday and saturday. I beat the elite 4 and go there and the first 2 times he was there, but now he does not appear at all. Anybody else having this issue? Those moves are awesome and this really bums be out. I reset the game and walked out of the town and back in and tried all the days in the week (manually change pc clock) and nothing. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back