• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
  • how do you get past the league? since i get this msg i should change to 128flash i do that and it stil lstart from the beginning. :/

no replied to this before. :/

I defeated elite four, entered the hall of fame and proceed to auto-save before end credits. I reset the game and my save is still there. Is that what you want for an answer?

Regarding on your savefile problems, I think there are solution somewhere in this site. I play on gameboid (emulator for android) and never encounter 128savefile blahblah error.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Can Pikachu learn volt tackle in this hack? I need to know because i will use pikachu in my play through if he can learn volt tackle

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Can Pikachu learn volt tackle in this hack? I need to know because i will use pikachu in my play through if he can learn volt tackle

You can always breed pikachu holding a light ball to acquire a pichu with volt tackle. It's impossible for pikachu to learn it naturally, unless you use codes.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • You can always breed pikachu holding a light ball to acquire a pichu with volt tackle. It's impossible for pikachu to learn it naturally, unless you use codes.

Also factoring in that FR was used as a base, and Volt Tackle breeding wasn't introduced until Emerald, it is possible that it may not be in the game, and that depends entirely if LaZ and his team changed the breeding mechanics or not.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Just bought TM28: Psychic from the Game Corner, but all thats in my bag is TM28: Dig...

Whats up with that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    TM28 IS Dig.
    Psychic is TM29

That doesn't really answer my question. In the game corner, the bottom TM you can buy is called TM28 and when you hover over it, it says "Would you like to buy TM28, the move Psychic?". Buying this just gives you TM28 which is Dig, and not Psychic, and thus is a bug? I can't be the only one who's found this..?

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Is there something special that i have to do to get into the Shrine in the Dragon's Den? I beat the other guys in the D's D, and the old guy wont let me in!
    P.S. Where do you get Rock Smash?

That doesn't really answer my question.
    Must be a typo. Probably still have to get to Saffron to get TM29.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    Where is the ending point in the latest release? I have the first badge of orange islands and beat that weird tower and the guy ran off but now I don't know what to do.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • This has great scripts, great music and great story...
    However, why did LaZ just throw in the GSC in house tiles and not some HGSS in house tiles?
    Still a good game though. I like what I am replaying.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Does anyone know how to get the three legendary birds? I have looked everywhere and cannot find them. (Already did the flute thing)

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Hey Community,

i'm playing LC for quite a week now. I think its a really great hack!
    But now a problem came up which i can't solve my own...
    No wild Pokemon appear wether in grass or at surfing.
    Does anyone know what to do?
    Could it be that the "bad egg" i put in my team by accident is the cause?

Thanks for help!

EDIT: Only if some specific Pokemon are in first team position this bug appears.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Does anyone know how to get the three legendary birds? I have looked everywhere and cannot find them. (Already did the flute thing)

Thanks!

Did you beat Red? You have to get all 16 badges and go through the League again before you can battle Red. IIRC, the birds won't appear until you do all that. (I'm not that far yet, though.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Is there something special that i have to do to get into the Shrine in the Dragon's Den? I beat the other guys in the D's D, and the old guy wont let me in!
    P.S. Where do you get Rock Smash?

I think we get Rock Smash from the guy near where the Sudowoodo was.

The shrine? You mean, where we encounter Latios/Latias?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    When I go to the Whirl Islands to get Lugia, I can't get past the whirlpool that leads to the cave lugia is in. I use whirlpool and the whirlpool disappears but when I move forward I still get pushed back as if the whirlpool was still there. Anyone know of this is a glitch or something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    When I go to the Whirl Islands to get Lugia, I can't get past the whirlpool that leads to the cave lugia is in. I use whirlpool and the whirlpool disappears but when I move forward I still get pushed back as if the whirlpool was still there. Anyone know of this is a glitch or something?

You're probably not far enough in the game. I had the same problem. I tried getting to Whirl Islands right after I got the TM, but it wouldn't work.

I was able to get in and capture Lugia later, so you should be able to access it eventually. But I can't remember what triggers it, though, sorry. :(

Back