• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    Soe a glitch happened in my game.. So when i entered mt moon i fought my rival and axel was on top. When i talked to axel he said to take out the rocket people but then my pokes were pretty beat so i decided to leave mt moon and fly to a center to heal up.. But to my surprise when i reentered mt moon, axel and the rocket goons arent there.. How do you fix this?.. It's really frustrating and to think that that event is necessary to advance in the game.. I dunno how to fix.. Please help.

Ps: this hack is pretty rad. :--) loving it soo faaar. Haha until this game breaking glitch came about...

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    Soe a glitch happened in my game.. So when i entered mt moon i fought my rival and axel was on top. When i talked to axel he said to take out the rocket people but then my pokes were pretty beat so i decided to leave mt moon and fly to a center to heal up.. But to my surprise when i reentered mt moon, axel and the rocket goons arent there.. How do you fix this?.. It's really frustrating and to think that that event is necessary to advance in the game.. I dunno how to fix.. Please help.

Ps: this hack is pretty rad. :--) loving it soo faaar. Haha until this game breaking glitch came about...

I think you have indeed found a glitch, but thankfully not one that will hurt your game play as the same thing happened to me. They will all appear there later on in the story.

For now just carry on doing things as you were before and eventually you will come back round to Mt Moon and the rocket goons.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    I think you have indeed found a glitch, but thankfully not one that will hurt your game play as the same thing happened to me. They will all appear there later on in the story.

For now just carry on doing things as you were before and eventually you will come back round to Mt Moon and the rocket goons.

I have finished beating Blaine already and Im sure nothing is left to do in kanto but that... Should I go back to johto and catch Lugia? Or something? I dunno... Thanks for the reply tho hehe. :)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    I have finished beating Blaine already and Im sure nothing is left to do in kanto but that... Should I go back to johto and catch Lugia? Or something? I dunno... Thanks for the reply tho hehe. :)

Beating Blaine isn't the end of things in Kanto believe me :)

Spoiler:

However, I would advise catching Lugia as it's a good pokemon to have in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    Beating Blaine isn't the end of things in Kanto believe me :)

Spoiler:

However, I would advise catching Lugia as it's a good pokemon to have in my opinion.

Haha good info. :) but then dude i the karate dude is still blocking the path to mt silver.. :/ i guess i have to finish all the gyms? But i read in a few forums that cerulean is the last gym to go to and i cant do that until the i do that event in mt moon. :/ or am I wrong? :o

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    Haha good info. :) but then dude i the karate dude is still blocking the path to mt silver.. :/ i guess i have to finish all the gyms? But i read in a few forums that cerulean is the last gym to go to and i cant do that until the i do that event in mt moon. :/ or am I wrong? :o

Have you beat Blue at Viridian City?

As for Cerulean, there is a story line around that to do with the power station for you to follow before you can win that badge.

Spoiler:

If you have won those badges, it may be worth going round to all the different cities again to make sure you beat all the gyms.

You should have 16 badges if you have beat all the gyms. It is only with all those badges that you can enter Mt Silver.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    If you have won those badges, it may be worth going round to all the different cities again to make sure you beat all the gyms.

You should have 16 badges if you have beat all the gyms. It is only with all those badges that you can enter Mt Silver.

Just want to add that for Red to actually appear in Mt. Silver, you will have to go through Elite Four again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    Have you beat Blue at Viridian City?

As for Cerulean, there is a story line around that to do with the power station for you to follow before you can win that badge.

Spoiler:

I have beat blue. :P cerulean is the only gym left! The power station? Meaning the power plant? :O i got the program from the director looking dude already. Unless i missed something there. Haha.

Another question, how do you see how much badges you have in kanto? You cant right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    Oh wait not the program.. I got Zap Cannon from the guy at the power plant already!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    Using 3.3.00451, do you just select the shovel in the inventory and select "use"?

Yeah I would just go to a spot I wanted to dig and then select shovel in my inventory. Have you tried using it on several spots as perhaps in your version it will only let you use it in places that it will provide a win?

If that's not the case, then you may have a bug that you should report. It tells you on the first page of this thread how to do that.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    I have beat blue. :P cerulean is the only gym left! The power station? Meaning the power plant? :O i got the program from the director looking dude already. Unless i missed something there. Haha.

Another question, how do you see how much badges you have in kanto? You cant right?

To see how many badges you have, save the game, it should tell you then. It also tells you when you load up the game file how many you have.

Regarding Cerulean, it sounds like all you need to do is bring Misty back to the gym to fight her and you should be set to continue on to face red.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I loved this hack until I reached the point to deactivate all the Nexus Generators. That part is just annoying and pointless (Really: charging the device, defeat a lvl 100 Electabuzz, destroy the generator, redo all again 15 times).

Anyways, good job :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    This is such a sick hack Thankyou so much for making it!!

If anyone could please tell me where the week siblings are I will be so grateful!!
    I've only found Monday,Tuesday :(

Back