• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    I'm in orange islands and I got that guy from crystal shop to go fought but he keeps on fighting and all other ways to go in crystal caves are blocked what to do?And what is latest beta?I have 3.3.00451.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2019
    I'm in orange islands and I got that guy from crystal shop to go fought but he keeps on fighting and all other ways to go in crystal caves are blocked what to do?And what is latest beta?I have 3.3.00451.

go on the website and look at development builds (i think)
    there will be a link

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    Hey just wanted to say I love this hack, it was the first one I tried and immediately fell in love with it. From the remade music, the extra rivals and the added story, it really adds depth to a genre that doesn't see too much of. I've made it to orange islands in route 59, I've reached the end and can not wait for the final version. Oh I have encountered a few bugs also, I've captured zapods but when I use him, its in battle sprite is a moltres that faces me with purple flames on his wings

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hey, sorry if the question has already been ask but is it possible to obtain a Shiny Pokémon at the DayCare thanks to the shiny Ditto ? The egg I had from the daycare wasn't containing a Shiny even though his mother is a normal Abra and his father a shiny Ditto...

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    This might be just me, or already fixed, but here's a bug I'm having.

Build: 3.3.00451.

Issue: New Bark Town's music on the GB player is... Weird. It's like the white noise and the pulses got mixed up.

Otherwise, like the hack so far!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    Hi, I am a member of the hacking community WaHack , Spanish-speaking , and I'm interested in doing a translation into Spanish of the game ( pokemon liquid crystal) . Am I authorized? If there any errors on this message , it is because I am not quite good with English xD. Thank you very much.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    The berry system is in need of a serious fix, I would think there has to be a tool that enables R/S/E's berry patches in a fire red hack somehow. Also there needs to be EV berries. And the apricorns should be actual apricorns, and the pokeballs they make be the proper pokeballs for their type. There exists custom sprites for lure/heavy/love/moon/friend/fast balls last I checked.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Hi, I am a member of the hacking community WaHack , Spanish-speaking , and I'm interested in doing a translation into Spanish of the game ( pokemon liquid crystal) . Am I authorized? If there any errors on this message , it is because I am not quite good with English xD. Thank you very much.

The best thing to do is asking LaZ personally via VM or PM about that matter.

The berry system is in need of a serious fix, I would think there has to be a tool that enables R/S/E's berry patches in a fire red hack somehow. Also there needs to be EV berries. And the apricorns should be actual apricorns, and the pokeballs they make be the proper pokeballs for their type. There exists custom sprites for lure/heavy/love/moon/friend/fast balls last I checked.

It's been a long time since Liquid Crystal has been updated, so your request could hardly be granted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    I loved Crystal when I was a kid. In fact it was my first Pokemon game. Playing crystal is jogging back so many memories and me wasting the master ball on Entei but that's a story for a different time. Really am enjoying Liquid Crystal so far only 1 bug is the beginning part whre it is like Monday Day but other than that it works great.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • There's No Doubt That This Is The Best Crystal Remake So Far. And I Hope That This Linkandzelda Dudes Remake Hacks Be Unlike Any Others, Like This One For Example. More Updates To Come :-)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Anyone still working on this?

Yeah LAZ said their still working on it not too long ago.

I have a few questions regarding this hack. In the original Crystal once you battled and beat specific trainers you could get their numbers and they'll call you when they find an evolution stone. My question is since the Pokegears phone doesn't work does anybody know where I can get the evolution stones before reaching Cerulean City?
    Also does the latest version still have Pokemon that evolve by trade/item hold still evolve by level up or holding an item? I really need to know these questions so I can plan my team before it's too late.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Yeah LAZ said their still working on it not too long ago.

I have a few questions regarding this hack. In the original Crystal once you battled and beat specific trainers you could get their numbers and they'll call you when they find an evolution stone. My question is since the Pokegears phone doesn't work does anybody know where I can get the evolution stones before reaching Cerulean City?
    Also does the latest version still have Pokemon that evolve by trade/item hold still evolve by level up or holding an item? I really need to know these questions so I can plan my team before it's too late.

I Know 2 Seller Of Stones, Its In Beta 3.3.00451. You Should Check The Intro If You Have It Right. 1 Is In Violet City, That's East Of Sprout Tower, Surf Is Required. But The Only Stone He Sell Is Fire Stone xD The Other One Sells Only Sunstones. Its In Some Caves In Johto Can't Remember Where. As For Evolution Stuffs. You Should Go To Cianwood City In The Northern Most House(Where Suicune Nearby Appeared) And Put In Your Party The Pokemon You Want To Evolve And It Will Tell You How. Hope That Helps You

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I Know 2 Seller Of Stones, Its In Beta 3.3.00451. You Should Check The Intro If You Have It Right. 1 Is In Violet City, That's East Of Sprout Tower, Surf Is Required. But The Only Stone He Sell Is Fire Stone xD The Other One Sells Only Sunstones. Its In Some Caves In Johto Can't Remember Where. As For Evolution Stuffs. You Should Go To Cianwood City In The Northern Most House(Where Suicune Nearby Appeared) And Put In Your Party The Pokemon You Want To Evolve And It Will Tell You How. Hope That Helps You

Tnx. I was hoping for a Water Stone but Lapras replaced the slot since it's Friday today.
    And yeah, I found the Sun Stones on the 2nd floor of the lighthouse.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Hey I'm new here and I recently discovered these hack games. I hadnt played pokemon since I was kid and I'm now enjoying it all over again :D liquid crystal is great! One problem though, I'm at the part where I'm supposed to get the clear bell and I know how to access the 2 puzzles via union cave, but every time I try to do them it just shows a glitch for a split second every time I press the A button. So what do I do? :/

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Hey I'm new here and I recently discovered these hack games. I hadnt played pokemon since I was kid and I'm now enjoying it all over again :D liquid crystal is great! One problem though, I'm at the part where I'm supposed to get the clear bell and I know how to access the 2 puzzles via union cave, but every time I try to do them it just shows a glitch for a split second every time I press the A button. So what do I do? :/

If you're talking about the Omanyte an Ho-Oh puzzles then idk, I didn't have that problem. You don't need to do the puzzles to get the clear bell. Behind the Ho-Oh puzzle there's a cave, go in there if you haven't.

Anybody know where Giga Drain and Sunny Day is in the latest hack? The female character that gives you Sunny Day after saving the Radio Tower in Goldenrod doesn't give you it and Erika didn't give me Giga Drain. I would really like to replace Synthesis with Giga Drain for my Meganium and Sunny Day for Solarbeam and my Typhlosion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2021
    I checked the walkthrough but it just say 'Go back to the beginning of B2 and deactivate all three machines. After that return here.'

So can anyone tell me how to find those 3 switches in Silph Co? I have found one(switch 2) but has spent the last hour on going through all those warps over and over.

Back