• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2021
    I checked the walkthrough but it just say 'Go back to the beginning of B2 and deactivate all three machines. After that return here.'

So can anyone tell me how to find those 3 switches in Silph Co? I have found one(switch 2) but has spent the last hour on going through all those warps over and over.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • If you're talking about the Omanyte an Ho-Oh puzzles then idk, I didn't have that problem. You don't need to do the puzzles to get the clear bell. Behind the Ho-Oh puzzle there's a cave, go in there if you haven't.

Anybody know where Giga Drain and Sunny Day is in the latest hack? The female character that gives you Sunny Day after saving the Radio Tower in Goldenrod doesn't give you it and Erika didn't give me Giga Drain. I would really like to replace Synthesis with Giga Drain for my Meganium and Sunny Day for Solarbeam and my Typhlosion.

Sunny Day- Celadon Dept. Store 3rd Floor
    Giga Drain- Sorry I Don't Know Yet xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2021
    So I have finished the elite four(round 1 and 2) and beaten Red(he is no longer on the mountain). How do I get to Orange Islands? I haven't got a call from Oak regarding the GS Ball and he only cites my pokedex if I speak to him. I did go to the secret hq in Vermillion and Axel told me to meet him in Orange Islands.. now the problem is to get there?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Aight so yeah, I'm just kinda new around. Was messing around with Liquid Crystal's save file and uses A-Save for this. Well when I inserted the edited save file and when I start the game it says "The save file has been deleted". Was wondering if I have done something wrong, welp thanks to anyone that will reply :3
    and thank you for the hack as well. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Aight so yeah, I'm just kinda new around. Was messing around with Liquid Crystal's save file and uses A-Save for this. Well when I inserted the edited save file and when I start the game it says "The save file has been deleted". Was wondering if I have done something wrong, welp thanks to anyone that will reply :3
    and thank you for the hack as well. :3
    As far as I can tell, A-Save does not work at all with this. It just does the same thing to me.

Years
  • Hello!

I tried this game and I liked it so far. Now I'm experiencing some issues. After I came to Kanto, after beating the Elite 4, I visited Vermilion City. Beaten the Gym Leader, got the badge. Ok. Next step was Saffron, cleared even that. Then Celadon. Then Fuchsia. Now I'm stuck in Lavander. I met Zapdos at the top of the radio tower. Now the Zapdos is at the Power Plant. That means I can't use the radio to wake up Snorlax. Cause the electricity went down and so did the radio signal. So I don't have access to the Diglett cave. As for the route to the Power Plant, through the cave North of Lavander, a scientist is blocking my way saying that inside 2 guys are fighting over some fossil. I'm simply stuck. I don't have access to the rest of Kanto... =/ any suggestions? You think I did something wrong? BOOOOOOH! As for the cheats, I didn't use ANY. I know that can mess up the game.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ok so I've watched this forever and I'll be playing soon the graphics are great day night and season are good i do have a question in the faqs u said u wont have sinnoh pokemon and yet u have glaceon so will there be some? Im guessing its just evolutions of pokemon introduced later. Good luck with this and I'll be playing soon :)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Hello!

I tried this game and I liked it so far. Now I'm experiencing some issues. After I came to Kanto, after beating the Elite 4, I visited Vermilion City. Beaten the Gym Leader, got the badge. Ok. Next step was Saffron, cleared even that. Then Celadon. Then Fuchsia. Now I'm stuck in Lavander. I met Zapdos at the top of the radio tower. Now the Zapdos is at the Power Plant. That means I can't use the radio to wake up Snorlax. Cause the electricity went down and so did the radio signal. So I don't have access to the Diglett cave. As for the route to the Power Plant, through the cave North of Lavander, a scientist is blocking my way saying that inside 2 guys are fighting over some fossil. I'm simply stuck. I don't have access to the rest of Kanto... =/ any suggestions? You think I did something wrong? BOOOOOOH! As for the cheats, I didn't use ANY. I know that can mess up the game.

If you're still stuck then you have to go talk to the director in the Lavender Radio tower. He will give you something to give to the director in the Goldenrod radio tower and he will give you the Poketar which will wake up Snorlax. Once you talk to the director you can go to the house in Saffron City where the mocking girl lives, then go to the Pokemon fanclub in Vermilion City to get the doll and take it back to the girl in Saffron and she will give you the pass for the train to make it easier to get to Johto.

Anybody know why I can't fish in the whirl islands? Everytime I fish and a Pokemon gets on the hook a ? comes up at level 1 and it's really pissing me off because I want a Kingdra for my team. I wanna catch Horsea, evolve it, and go to Cianwood city to figure out how to get Kingra for my next play-through. If I can't fish in the whirl islands then I wont be able to get a Horsea unless anybody knows another spot in JOHTO.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    So I have a problem that makes this game unplayable to me.

Gone through Johto part, beat the E4, went to Vermilion and beat the gym...Went back to Johto to get TM25 for my Raikou...Now the problem is, upon heading back to Olivine to get back to Kanto, all I get is the message that 'The Fast Ship will sail again soon.'

I have already looked up what the solution would be, but not a single one was clear about what you need to do to sail again. I've gone through difference cities and back, I've tried with different weather, all the same result.

I've been trying for the last 3 days and still cannot get back to Kanto..wtf is this?

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • So I have a problem that makes this game unplayable to me.

Gone through Johto part, beat the E4, went to Vermilion and beat the gym...Went back to Johto to get TM25 for my Raikou...Now the problem is, upon heading back to Olivine to get back to Kanto, all I get is the message that 'The Fast Ship will sail again soon.'

I have already looked up what the solution would be, but not a single one was clear about what you need to do to sail again. I've gone through difference cities and back, I've tried with different weather, all the same result.

I've been trying for the last 3 days and still cannot get back to Kanto..wtf is this?

I Think It Has To Do With The Flag Outside The Ferry, But I Have An Alternative Solution On Going Back To Kanto. Fly To New Bark Town, Surf East A Bit And When The Name Of The Route Pops Up Use Fly And Your Fly Selection Will Change To Kanto From Johto, Hope That Helps.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I Think It Has To Do With The Flag Outside The Ferry, But I Have An Alternative Solution On Going Back To Kanto. Fly To New Bark Town, Surf East A Bit And When The Name Of The Route Pops Up Use Fly And Your Fly Selection Will Change To Kanto From Johto, Hope That Helps.

Yeah I read about the flag before, but, there is no flag lol.

And I tried that before, but for some reason I did it when I didn't visit any Kanto cities yet so I couldn't fly to them.

However, now I can!

Thanks for the reply!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    Yeah LAZ said their still working on it not too long ago.

I have a few questions regarding this hack. In the original Crystal once you battled and beat specific trainers you could get their numbers and they'll call you when they find an evolution stone. My question is since the Pokegears phone doesn't work does anybody know where I can get the evolution stones before reaching Cerulean City?
    Also does the latest version still have Pokemon that evolve by trade/item hold still evolve by level up or holding an item? I really need to know these questions so I can plan my team before it's too late.
    Fire Stone: Surf right of Bellsprout Tower to find a man with glasses selling them
    Sun Stone: Inside Olivine City Lighthouse where a man with glasses is selling them
    Thunder Stone: Blackthorn City Pokemon Center has the same man selling them
    Leaf Stone: Man with glasses is selling them at the Poke Mart in Lavender Town
    Water Stone: Man with glasses is selling them in Cerulean City just berfore you get on Nugget Bridge
    Moon Stone: Man with glasses on the second floor of the Celadon Mansion in Celadon City is selling them

As for the pokemon that usually needed to be traded or hold items when traded to evolve, they either need a certain stone now or just reach a certain level till they evolve. Here is a list of a few of those pokemon:

Gengar: Use a moon stone on Haunter
    Golem: Get Graveler to level 43-45
    Slowking: Use a sun stone on a Slowpoke
    Alakazam: Use a moon stone on Kadabra
    Machamp: Get Machoke to level 43-45
    Kingdra: Use a water stone on Seadra
    Steelix: Get Onix to level 30+
    Scizor: Get Scyther to level 30+
    Porygon 2: Get Porygon to level 55-56
    Nidoqueen and Nidoking: Use a moon stone on Nidorina and Nidorino
    Politoad: Use a sun stone on Poliwhirl
    Forretrest: Get Pinco to level 30+

Years
  • If you're still stuck then you have to go talk to the director in the Lavender Radio tower. He will give you something to give to the director in the Goldenrod radio tower and he will give you the Poketar which will wake up Snorlax. Once you talk to the director you can go to the house in Saffron City where the mocking girl lives, then go to the Pokemon fanclub in Vermilion City to get the doll and take it back to the girl in Saffron and she will give you the pass for the train to make it easier to get to Johto.

Anybody know why I can't fish in the whirl islands? Everytime I fish and a Pokemon gets on the hook a ? comes up at level 1 and it's really pissing me off because I want a Kingdra for my team. I wanna catch Horsea, evolve it, and go to Cianwood city to figure out how to get Kingra for my next play-through. If I can't fish in the whirl islands then I wont be able to get a Horsea unless anybody knows another spot in JOHTO.

I thank you for trying to help. The problem is still unsolved, though. In fact I talk to the director and he just says he's ruined if the radio keeps being down. Then I talk to the music director and he says I need an upgrade for my expn card to get to listen to their programs. Also I went back to Kanto to see if I need to talk to the director there, but Goldenrod was yet another waste of time. The only thing I got was a stick for a Farfetch'd from a girl. XD As for the doll... the president of the fan club in Vermillion didn't give me anything. And I bought a pokédoll, but the girl doesn't want it. She just copies me and doesn't mention it. XD I tried really. Nothing seems to work. I'm assuming at this point I skipped an important step like dunno after beating the bad guys I should have talked to the director BEFORE talking to Zapdos... dunno. Nothing works and I'm stuck =/ this is making the game unplayable for me x) p.s. can't help on the Whirl Islands cause I didn't go there x)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I thank you for trying to help. The problem is still unsolved, though. In fact I talk to the director and he just says he's ruined if the radio keeps being down. Then I talk to the music director and he says I need an upgrade for my expn card to get to listen to their programs. Also I went back to Kanto to see if I need to talk to the director there, but Goldenrod was yet another waste of time. The only thing I got was a stick for a Farfetch'd from a girl. XD As for the doll... the president of the fan club in Vermillion didn't give me anything. And I bought a pokédoll, but the girl doesn't want it. She just copies me and doesn't mention it. XD I tried really. Nothing seems to work. I'm assuming at this point I skipped an important step like dunno after beating the bad guys I should have talked to the director BEFORE talking to Zapdos... dunno. Nothing works and I'm stuck =/ this is making the game unplayable for me x) p.s. can't help on the Whirl Islands cause I didn't go there x)

Have you gave the generator piece back to the dude at the power plant? If not go to the power plant and talk to the guy at the generator. The piece is in the Cerulean City Gym but you must talk to the guy first. Return the piece then talk to the director in Lavender Town.

Years
  • Have you gave the generator piece back to the dude at the power plant? If not go to the power plant and talk to the guy at the generator. The piece is in the Cerulean City Gym but you must talk to the guy first. Return the piece then talk to the director in Lavender Town.
    no I can't access Cerulean! The cave from Lavander is locked. And the passage North of Saffron as well. I can't go to the power plant that's the issue!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I sure did! I played Gold, Silver and Crystal on a game boy and Soul Silver on an emulator! XD since I don't have a NDS... well thanks for the help

You have to go and challenge Celadon & Fuchsia city gyms first, and then go and battle Laz & Zeikku in the gate north of Saffron.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    hello.
    Yesterday I obtained surf, and since I'm on the sea I can't go back on the earth anymore.

Ofc I unfortunately saved.

Someone would have an idea please ?

Back