• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    hello.
    Yesterday I obtained surf, and since I'm on the sea I can't go back on the earth anymore.

Ofc I unfortunately saved.

Someone would have an idea please ?

What are you talking about? Are you saying that you are stuck on the water and can't get back on land? You should be able to go back on land if you are surfing unless it's a bug.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    The Game consider that I don't surf anymore. (I can take the bike for example). But now I can't go back on the land anymore.

So I really have to Start again ?

Lone Destro

Just walking by
    Years
  • Hey so I've been playing Pokemon Liquid Crystal for a week or two now and I still haven't found the Macho Brace, I read another forum it said trade a man on the 5th floor but that Machop didnt come with a Macho brace but a Fab Mail instead.
    The question I ask here is where do I get the mach brace from..I can't EV Train without it...Please help me

Years
  • I've only started let's playing this and uploading it onto my youtube channel, great ROM hack btw. I cannot wait to see what else happens.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Hi,

I saw that the 1st,2nd,3rd evolution in 4th (like electivire, magmotar, etc...) wasn't present in 2011.

Are they still not available now ?

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    - What do I have to do to get the Ticket for the railroad from Kanto to Johto?

- General Pokémon Question: How do I get Pokémon happy to make them evolve?

- Where do I find more moon stones? Which stones can I buy where?

- What's about these three flutes I put in on these Island? Nothing happened when I did that...

- I ownly own these legendarys: Latias, Latios, Suicine. I know when Kyogre and Rayquaza appear but what about all the others? Are they all obtainable and when will I find them and where?

-I find it pretty hard to navigate in the caves which you can find while diving, is there a map for it or an overview what I can find there?

-My Johto Dex now has about 170 Pokémon and it's getting harder and harder to find the missing ones because the Information in the Pokédex where to find them does not work. Is there a list on the internet for it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    -Beta 00451 (latest beta), what city is can be played at last (no error at tiles,mission,etc)?
    -how to solve crystal onyx, its pic is broken, i must defeated it or catch?

if i defeat, i cant get crystal onyx anymore (i like its color, blue, different with shiny)
    if i catch, c.onyx pic is broken, unless i evolve into steelix

-Why sailor at ss aqua boat in vermilion city keep say '.... will sail soon' ?
    Edit: I think it sail at Wednesday or Sunday

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    - What do I have to do to get the Ticket for the railroad from Kanto to Johto?

- General Pokémon Question: How do I get Pokémon happy to make them evolve?

- Where do I find more moon stones? Which stones can I buy where?

- What's about these three flutes I put in on these Island? Nothing happened when I did that...

- I ownly own these legendarys: Latias, Latios, Suicine. I know when Kyogre and Rayquaza appear but what about all the others? Are they all obtainable and when will I find them and where?

-I find it pretty hard to navigate in the caves which you can find while diving, is there a map for it or an overview what I can find there?

-My Johto Dex now has about 170 Pokémon and it's getting harder and harder to find the missing ones because the Information in the Pokédex where to find them does not work. Is there a list on the internet for it?

1) Haven't played the game in a while so I may be mistaken but you need to go and get copy-cat girl's poke doll from Vermillon City and give it back to her and she will give you the ticket.

2) Fighting battles and winning helps a lot. You can also just walk around to boost happiness but that method takes forever, so stick with winning battles.

3) Man with glasses on the second floor of the Celadon Mansion in Celadon City sells them.

4) The flutes are for accessing the areas to the three legendary birds: Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. Once you put the flutes on the pedestals the doors to those birds will open up. Though you wont find the birds in there locations until you have stopped Zane from controlling them.

5) With the the other dogs you just have to run into them in the wild. For the other birds refer to number 4. And for Mew, Mewtwo, and Deox they are only obtainable through cheats at this current time.

6) No clue about that one, sorry.

7) Not sure if there is a list or not but most of the ones you are having a hard time finding are the ones in spots you would least expect them to be, and those have a 1-2% chance encounter rate. If you send me a list of the ones you don't have I can probably help you out on where to find them, cause if I remember correctly the last time I played I had almost my whole pokedex completed with the exception of a few legendaries and starters like the Gen III starters.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    Im at mandarin city, what i must to do after get old key? I cant do anything after this, i cant go to 3rd gym

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2019
    This is more of a technical question, but how did you change the HP/Status Effect bars in the battles? I've busted my head trying to do that...

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    @Albel_Nox: Thank you very much for your help.

1. I saw on a video where Groudon is located. I got there but it wasn't there? What do I have to do to activate it?

2. What do I have to do to catch Rayquaza

3. How can I catch Lugia? I do not know where to find the Silver wings...

4. How can I catch Ho-Oh

5. What do I have to do, to active the teleporter, for teleporting between Orange Islands and Johto

6. I have beaten Team Nexus and obtained the G-Rank. I deactivated the power generator in the lighthouse and eight transmitters outside, but I can't find the list one. Where are they all located?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    @Albel_Nox: Thank you very much for your help.

1. I saw on a video where Groudon is located. I got there but it wasn't there? What do I have to do to activate it?

2. What do I have to do to catch Rayquaza

3. How can I catch Lugia? I do not know where to find the Silver wings...

4. How can I catch Ho-Oh

5. What do I have to do, to active the teleporter, for teleporting between Orange Islands and Johto

6. I have beaten Team Nexus and obtained the G-Rank. I deactivated the power generator in the lighthouse and eight transmitters outside, but I can't find the list one. Where are they all located?
    You're welcome.

1) I believe you need to first find the ruby key item before he will appear.

2) He can be found in the dragon's den behind the 8th gym in blackthorne city. Can't remember the exact path to get to him though. :\

3) You get the Silver Wing from an old man(I think) next to Brock's Gym in Kanto

4) You need to catch the three dogs first and then visit (forgot his name, the dude who is obsessed with Suicune) in Saffron city(I think...been a while since I have played the game >.>)and he will talk about something and head back to the burned tower, follow him.

5) Forgot. ._.

6) Forgot. ._.

If you want just go to youtube and look up my account, SnakeSolid333, and look at my walk-through of the game. I cover everything up to the Crystal cave I believe, and the videos are of the latest patch, 3.3.00451. The videos are old though so sorry in advance, oh and ignore my crappy voice. t_t

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I just downloaded the rom and the newest update, but I can not find the Visual Boy Advance (or the other emulators mentioned) on my play store. Is there one comparable for my Galaxy S5? I really want to play this remake/revamp and nostalgia wherever I go

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just downloaded the rom and the newest update, but I can not find the Visual Boy Advance (or the other emulators mentioned) on my play store. Is there one comparable for my Galaxy S5? I really want to play this remake/revamp and nostalgia wherever I go

Try Gameboid or My Boy Free!

Back