• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]
    Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Now that's what I call anime-accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I think you don't have a lot of time to make you rom hack but is it possible to give you some ideas of little new features for future releases?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    hi, can u make fly move like surf move, what i mean with that; we can control where we going using fly, it will be wonderful to travel and see the scenary from above :)

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, this is a noobish question but, where can I download the updated patch (fixed Onix and other things)?
    All i can find is dead links.

Or it´s not uploaded yet?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • You only can create a custom overworld like in light platinum to change your bike into a flying pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hey LAZ thanks for continuing the hack, greetings from uruguay

i have a idea/request to do

it's is posible to limit the level of the pokemons in your team when you are going to enter a gym?
    this will do the battles more "harder" and prevent that the player train the pokemons to a overpowered level

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2015
    I caught crystal onix before the new patch dropped, and he's still weak against water type moves :'( applied the new patch on a clean rom and everything too :( any fixes? it's not that big of a deal as i probably won't use him but still.

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I caught crystal onix before the new patch dropped, and he's still weak against water type moves :'( applied the new patch on a clean rom and everything too :( any fixes? it's not that big of a deal as i probably won't use him but still.

If you check the build history you can see the water stuff hasn't been pushed yet. Should happen today or tomorrow.

Years
  • Hey

I am so glad that you're back and motivated to finish the hack Link!

I have been checking the LC website everyday since the last build update, then as time passed I was just checking it every week, then once a month and wow, was I surprised to find all the new updates that happened recently. I am starting a new save right now!

I have a few questions though : will you be adding new moves, abilities, or even pokémon in the future? like maybe when you will redo the hack from scratch on a new rom?
    Also, I'm not sure if the trainers' pokémon have EV's in your hack. If not, how about adding that? It would make it even more challenging.

Anyway, this hack is and will always be the best and I can only be grateful for all the work you've done :)

Jess

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Amazing hack PLEASE I need more. How far can people get on this game:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2017
    Hello i could help please, change the castform sprite, and their alternate forms do not appear, the sprite is the DS-Style, sorry for bad english.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Hello!
    I am stuck. I just completed the MT. Moon task. I met Alex in vermilion city office and she said that I should meet her at Safari Zone. But there is no door to enter in the Fuschia City to the Safari Zone. Please reply!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    This is just an idea, I'm too familiar with this hack but if it's like the original Crystal where you fight red at the end, do you think it'd be possible to release a tool that allows the player to customize Red's team at the end to match the player's gen 1 team?? Also maybe give the player the option to chose red's name. That would be a really cool feature.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2019
    Why is the link to romhackersonline.com/social/pokemonliquidcrystal giving a 404 not found error

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yes, there will be a way to catch Mewtwo in the new future.

---

I have an update to post about regarding the Orange Islands. Thanks first to daniilS for his ASMAGIX. Update details may contain spoilers so expand it if you want or just update and keep playing.

Spoiler:

Once again, thanks to daniilS for for his awesome work!
    Welcome back LAZ!
    Spoiler:

Silent Protagonist

Looking for Feebas on Route 31
    Years
  • I guess I have no luck with this game. Firstly, after a few hours of playing I accidentially quicksaved while trying to trade a Veepinbell for an Onix (or was it the other way around? Whatever) and it freezes the game and I got angry so I gave up; btw. no offence but it seems strange to me to miss this, the more the event takes places at the beggining...

And lately I started playing again but this time... I don't have a clue why but my save file got corrupted... It has 32 kb. WTF? Does anyone know what was that? I never used any codes and it never happened in any other game; I was playing on My Boy for Android. (This time I played for like 15 hours so it hurts much more.)

Years
  • the trades don't happen it simply crashes the game like the first trade between bellsprout and onix and the the emulator which was prescribed corrupts the game if you reload it in another emulator it might continue I guess cause it happened to me in the orange leagues where my file got corrupt

Back