• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Hi, I've got a problem... I've downloaded the newest version of this hack and game resets every time when I'm choosing my first Pokemon. What's going on?

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • I miss playing this hack... I'm an android emulator user. And it worker like a charm, thus having a new phone I lost all the progress. I'll download the new version and find out the all the good stuff!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    trying to use this on m3 perfect.. but it crashes whenever i try to open the bag...
    game works fine on ez iv and emulator... but would love to play on m3..

tried everything i know.. changing options, re-patch, re-download etc... even tried the card and rom from the ez iv, still same effect..

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Where is Pinsir located? It is NOT found in any of the Safari Zone areas (I checked AdvanceMap) and the Bug-Catching Contest is not available, so where is it located?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Can someone help me, please?

To ensure such bugs do not happen, please make sure you're patching onto a clean Pokémon Fire Red 1.0 ROM and try using Lunar IPS Patcher to get better results if you haven't already. Also you could try using the VBA Emulator provided by the developer at the end.

For more detailed and better help, please post the build number of the hack which is displayed a few moments into the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    To ensure such bugs do not happen, please make sure you're patching onto a clean Pokémon Fire Red 1.0 ROM and try using Lunar IPS Patcher to get better results if you haven't already. Also you could try using the VBA Emulator provided by the developer at the end.

For more detailed and better help, please post the build number of the hack which is displayed a few moments into the game.

It helped! Thank you good sir! :)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • G3hs for liquid crystal

Hello,
    I'm actually working on some little patch (for my private use and i transfer all the patch to the dev if he want to implement it in the game).
    The problem??? : When I want to open the rom (clean version of liquid crystal) in G3HS to expand the dex that doesn't work (no error message, only infinite loading time)
    thanks for your help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Hello guys,

I have a problem. At route 44 beneath the ice path, there is a cave. In the cave there is a angry marowak and he don't let me through. Can anybody help me?
    thanks for your help

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    LaZ I think I have a solution for the crystal Onix event, instead of using a random pokemon ID to replace with the crystal Onix why not just make Onix's shiny sprite the same as Crystal Onix and code the event to always be a shiny Onix like at the Lake Of Rage. That or use a glitch pokemon Id and change or an empty space/ index for the Crystal Onix.

BTW, I recommend my former since in the latter you'll have to make like a new pokedex entry. And if it's not too much to ask, could you possibly add a 3rd sprite to pokemon like normal, shiny and then orange island variation? It's probably not going to happen but if it does, I think it should not have the shiny effect first, since they don't in the anime. I know the Orange islands are not going to follow the anime, as you have said several times, but it's just a suggestion. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hi, I am a member of the hacking community WaHack , Spanish-speaking , and I'm interested in doing a translation into Spanish of the game ( pokemon liquid crystal) . Am I authorized? If there any errors on this message , it is because I am not quite good with English xD. Thank you very much.

If you are not "quite good" with English then how do you expect to make a translation?

It's like asking me to translate LC from Japanese to English I am well versed in Japanese but I'm not all that, even so, to translate you need a clear understanding and knowledge of BOTH languages to make an accurate translation.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • Hey Guys!
    Saintcrew7 back, I'm in a fix... I'm also slow in hacking roms, so here goes.
    Can I download the .zip format instead of the .ips?
    Just asking, sorry if I upset someone.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2021
    This Hack is good but some ingame music like from route 29 and newbrak isnt the real GSC/HGSS music sorry for that.
    But this Hack make me really fun i play this now 12 times arow i hope there well be more then 16 Badges that well be cool but i think that well never happen like add the Hoenn after the Orange Islands what you added.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    I know this hack is progressing very slowly but it would be a shame to just end the hack at beta 3.3 after all this hard work

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2018
    I wonder if Heart Gold and Soul Silver being already 5 years old discouraged the creator in some way

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2015
    look tmi found a bug where all my items dissapear from my bag but when i go to the pokemart it says i still have lets say 10 repels in my bag but their not there and also when i buy new items they dont show up either

Back