• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Ok i'm back, my internet was down, nice to see we've won HoTM, so yeah thanks guys for voting for us, I'll be working on my own set of backsprites this beta, and new tiles also made by me.. (60% of beta 2s tiles were made by me, in case you didn't know)

Do you guys like the style of tiles in beta 2?
or would you like it more 2d looking for beta 3?

I am just hoping that next time you get a decent set of pokemon :P Zeikku and his Magikarp army = lol

Slamsoze, was it that hard to check first if the bug was in my bug list above?

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
yeah could you also fix the weather system its freaking me out
there's a sandstorm in the sea o.o

anyway im curious if there are any areas that you may need help in and i can provide some

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
Years
What I rally miss in this hack is Ho - Oh. I spent my entire holidays years ago catching the three dogs to have it, so, it's my most beautiful memory of the original Crystal.
I won't finish this Beta, I will be patient and wait for the next, so, I will be completely happy :D (Note: I'm the worst trainer ever, i don't have the patience for training every pokemon nutil a high level, in my original crystal I didn't pass the league until 1 year after purchasing the game, so, finishing this beta and start again with the final is a torture for me :P)
Still, I'm watching the Youtube videos and my cousin is playing the hack, so, I know it's really impressive, CONGRATULATIONS!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Ok i'm back, my internet was down, nice to see we've won HoTM, so yeah thanks guys for voting for us, I'll be working on my own set of backsprites this beta, and new tiles also made by me.. (60% of beta 2s tiles were made by me, in case you didn't know)

Do you guys like the style of tiles in beta 2?
or would you like it more 2d looking for beta 3?

I love the graphics. They are completely original, and your tiles are amazing. the thing you can improve on though... they are a LITTLE too dark. Also, if you can maybe insert some of alistair's new houses i think those would go in nicely. Other than that, the graphics are amazing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I couldn't get past my rival in victory road so I had to use the walk through walls code... Also is Bruno meant to have a lv 48 Machop? 0.0

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Well I hope he dosen't go and insert the houses from the DS games,they don't look right in a gba hack.(No offense to those who use those tiles in there GBA hacks)It just looks weird o_O-don't know what that means lol.

Years
Okay, this is weird, I beat Whitney but got the forth badge instead of the third.

Edit: Found another sprite bug. At the National Park, there's a girl that is sitting on a bench with a Nidoran. When you talk to the Nidoran it says "Persian: Fufushaa!"

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
yeah could you also fix the weather system its freaking me out
there's a sandstorm in the sea o.o

anyway im curious if there are any areas that you may need help in and i can provide some

ehh, the sandstorm at sea is slightly(note the emphasis on slightly) more reasonable than some of the other places it shows up, because of beach sand

Years
  • Seen yesterday
bug

i discover a bug, when i defeat the rival in first instance, in the laboratory of ELM, exist 2 pokeballs on table.

Sorry the english.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
help, It freezes after i beat my rival in the burnt tower when i fall down the hole. I've tried 4 times, froze every time. how do i get around it?

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
help, It freezes after i beat my rival in the burnt tower when i fall down the hole. I've tried 4 times, froze every time. how do i get around it?

Hmm, try using a different ROM or use cheats to get past it.

Switchblade

Steel Master.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Scratch that, just got two male pokemon in a row.

But it seems the ratio is waaay off. like 90% of battles are female.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
For the people who are posting bugs that freeze the game, want patch are you using? UPS OR IPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back