• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
was just testing this out last night, and I was blown away. It is very nicely done, but one minor problem is not too important but I would like to see added. When your trying to get the farfethch'd back to the boy. When your chasing it it does not make a cry, it should be something very simple to add.

Years
Hi I'm having trouble in Beta 2.1. I'm trying to get to the orange Islands and the guard won't let me sail from Olivine City. And when I sail from Vermillion it only takes me to Olivine after Professor Oak talks to me after I beat the elite 4 the second time.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi I'm having trouble in Beta 2.1. I'm trying to get to the orange Islands and the guard won't let me sail from Olivine City. And when I sail from Vermillion it only takes me to Olivine after Professor Oak talks to me after I beat the elite 4 the second time.
Ya just have to keep tryin' :)
I had the same problem but after 2 or 3 rides from Vermilion harbor I was able to go to Orange Isle

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2022
So far, so good for Beta 2.1, LaZ! I like the Developer battles and other improvements! Hope you can release Beta 3 before the official games (in Japanese) are released [X)]

(The New Bark Town theme in HG/SS ... so sad and slow...)

I heard a rumor that the remakes could be released internationally on the same date due to the merging of P.USA and P.UK.

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
how can i find this bell for sicune in the ruins of alpha

thanks
aleks

ps: my english is not so good

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Thanks for the hack! I went to the Power Plant and I think the Manager told me to go to Cinnabon to find the missing part. I went to Cinnamon Bar and fought the enemies but no one gave me any part. Axel is still at the Plant, the Magnet Train isn't running, and Misty isn't at the Gym. What gives?

i know i mean like how to get haunter to geangar since you cant trade

Graveler evolves to Golem at level 45 and Kadabra to Alakazam at level 60. I assume Haunter and Machoke evolve at 50 and 55, though I don't know which is which.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Thanks for the hack! I went to the Power Plant and I think the Manager told me to go to Cinnabon to find the missing part. I went to Cinnamon Bar and fought the enemies but no one gave me any part. Axel is still at the Plant, the Magnet Train isn't running, and Misty isn't at the Gym. What gives?

Graveler evolves to Golem at level 45 and Kadabra to Alakazam at level 60. I assume Haunter and Machoke evolve at 50 and 55, though I don't know which is which.

You're meant to talk to the Grunt in the Cerulean Gym after talking to the guy in the Power Plant.

Anyways, good luck on beta 3 (add MD OWs NAO! XD) and please try and use up less space or I'll have to teach you how to map edit with hex XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Crap. Figures. It's been almost 10 years, of course I'd forget. :/ He doesn't even show up anymore. That's what I get for (ab)using the walking through walls code. Thanks though! Time to re-do the last day or so...

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
Don't know for sure if you guys know this one but here it goes.
glitch alert!
on route 46 you can walk through the two trees next to the building
Pokemonliquidcrystal_2009_05_31_15_.jpg

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I, uh...don't know if this one's been mentioned, but when you beat the Elder in Sprout Tower, he repeats what he says when you first talk to him ("So good of you to come here, Sprout Tower is a place of training, etc."). I found it weird. o_O

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
Years
More glitches ^_^

Hey laz i found more glitches now from B2. In dragons den you can walk on a lot of water tiles. And when i try to battle my rival for the second time, he doesn't show up. And sometimes when i enter a ruins of alph puzzle there's sometime a glitchy version (it's also hard to avoid glitches with such a great script) and how come a lot of PKMN ow sprites are just other Pkmn's? It can be done better, i know it! And the seventh leader repeats one of his lines how come? And why can't i use that surfing transport (not a glitch). And one of the grunts on the way to team statics hideout when i enter the battle the screen goes black, so i needed to hack in order to get past him :(. Even though a lot of glitches have been fixed there's still more to come. Can't wait till B3^^.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
A New Glitch: When I went to the Bottom
Floor of Silph Company, I can't go up the stairs and the map is totally
glitched.

(That's awful. I spent my hours on LC just to play a few slight changes...)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Here's another mistake I found: the Lass (or at least she should be) in the attached screenshot from Goldenrod's Gym has an Aroma Lady in-battle sprite.
Also, if I didn't hate Whitney and her Miltank before, I definitely do now. >_>

EDIT: Why just give Whitney her Miltank? I was looking forward to the EXP points from beating it and her Clefairy. D:

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I have a few questions here:

1: Since this is based on Crystal do I get the Pichu egg from the Daycare people?
2: Are you adding in the Celebi event that was in the japanese version of Crystal?

Also the TM Case is all glitched up.

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I have a few questions here:

1: Since this is based on Crystal do I get the Pichu egg from the Daycare people?
2: Are you adding in the Celebi event that was in the japanese version of Crystal?

Also the TM Case is all glitched up.

1. In the roginal Crystal, the Daycare people egg was random. I could be any of the baby pokemon.
2. The start of it is already in this beta (GS ball like in the anime from Prof Ivy), but it is not finished yet. It will be in Beta 3 (the supposedly final beta)

Some people have the TM case glitch, while others like me don't have that problem. So probably a bad rom/wrongly patched issue.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2011
Don't know if these bugs have been mentioned yet, but...

- You can walk through the tombstones at the back of the Lavender Town's spiritual tower thing for ghost Pokemon(sorry, forgot the name) and walk around a few of the black tiles.
- You can battle the lvl. 50 Gengar in that place infinate times, but checking out the tombstone again.
- Your rival will challenge you infinate times everytime you want to re-challenge the Elite 4.

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Trainer infomation

*What is your trainers Name? Magnus
*What is your trainer Class? Ace? Ninja? lol whats this mean?
Which in-battle sprite should your trainer have ? Ace Trainer or Ninja Boy or something...

If any, Which items should your trainer have (max 4)? Potions of your choice

Pokemon Infomation

*How many Pokemon does your trainer have (max 6)? Depends on how many Pokemon he has that are in your game...
(Repeat this next section for the number of pokemon you have)
*Which Pokemon? Ludicolo, Flygon, and Absol.
What moves does it know? Whatever you want...
What item does it carry?

Location Infomation

*Which region will your trainer be in? Orange Islands
*Which town/route should your trainer be in? Near an event in Orange Islands
*What position whould your trainer be at? Near the entrance of said event
If known, what are Cordinates your trainer should be at? idk your coords

Other Trainer infomation

If any, In Which Weather do you want to Appear? Anything
Should your trainer appear after/before a current event? Before yeah
Does your trainer dissapear after the battle? He should enter the event if its starting if you put him in the event he walks away after its done?

Trainer Text

*What does your trainer say before the battle? Let me practice for the [EVENT NAME]
*What does your trainer say when beaten? Man I Need More Training!
*What does your trainer say when talking to after the battle? I Hope You Win The [EVENT NAME] If I Don't Beat You
What does your trainer say when talking to after using the VS SEEKER? I Need More Practice!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
(Useful) Flying Glitch in Olivine City

Hi LaZ, just wanted to tell you about a glitch a found in olivine city in LC Beta 2. When i tried to fly from within olivine city, they showed me a kanto map instead of a johto map. Its not much of a problem for me because i actually like it but you know i just wanted to inform you i attached some pictures if you want to see them by the way, YOUR HACK ROCKS!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back