• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    I go into the ruin to get the Clear Bell, and then ??? says that you are the legendary trainer, then my character walks up the cave-thing. Then ??? says take a step forward on the tile, and I'll take you to the clear bell, but when I do, nothing happens. =/

Any suggestions?
    Step on the darkest tile there then it'll work

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
  • Not sure if this has been brought up before. With the status effects (Poison, Paralysis, Sleep, etc) it's hard to see it, is there any plans on changing that so it's easier to read or is that just going to constantly annoy me?

E3DaMeX

Noticed that too. Not really an issue that bothers me too much, but it would be something that would be worth fixing later. And it's different colors for the statuses so that's not that bad either.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Found more issues that are REALLY annoying. You can't fly to, or from, Cherrygrove City. The map for Fly in Olivine City shows that you are in Kanto instead of Johto. And you can't fly to Lake of Rage (not a big problem, but you could in G/S/C...). This is unbelievably annoying, because I forgot to trigger the Suicune event there >_>. And I want the original Fire Red battle display to return, the new one is too dark.

EDIT: I think the Fly glitches may be caused by the cities not being where they are shown on the map. Should be easy enough to fix, right? (I know absolutely nothing about how to hack >_>)

Last edited:

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
    Years
  • hey linkandzelda i think you should make a video of a preview of liquid crystal beta 3 so people will stop asking whats going to be in it. Also it will increase anticipation.

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
  • Hey LaZ, I'd like to report another bug, if I can... (It might be just me, or it might already be reported, if that's the case, accept my apologies):

When I got the 4rd Johto Badge, I went to see my trainer card and saw something like this:
    Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

-GX

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Yeah, if I recall correctly, it was something about respecting FireRed's HM/Badge order, and since the Johto badges make for a different order, if you beat Morty, it'd look like you have the fifth badge when you're still at 4, since the fifth badge lets you Surf in FR.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Laz, I really do think that some legenderies should be moved. having them all in the same place is no challange . id hope that they would be in diffrenet places in the next beta and there would be events that lead to them.

Also id like to know if there will be any new characters for us in the next beta and if any of the events will change.

I will finsih by saying this is my favourite current hack . keep up the good work

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • hmmm I think that there should be a train that will take you to the orange islands,because waiting for the ship to apear takes a lot of time and also very annoying -__-

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • hmmm I think that there should be a train that will take you to the orange islands,because waiting for the ship to apear takes a lot of time and also very annoying -__-

The you'll have to be a little patient. I think the weather sailing is a great idea. :P

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    May i ask why is it when i walk towards olivine city gym and suddenly my rival comes out from the gym doors and then my game hangs? I'm using gpSPhone 6.2.5 ipod touch thanks :) I wanna continue cos i need new badge for surf many thanks

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • May i ask why is it when i walk towards olivine city gym and suddenly my rival comes out from the gym doors and then my game hangs? I'm using gpSPhone 6.2.5 ipod touch thanks :) I wanna continue cos i need new badge for surf many thanks
    the game works perfect for vba,gpsp has a lot of troubles in runing gba roms because lots of people complain about having troubles in gpsp

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Finally got it to work on my EZ 3in1 Cart :D

In Elm's house and the one on it's left, you can walk across the bookcase and the drawers and that leads to been able to walk on the wall :P

Also you can access their pc's just like you can access your own, don't think you could do that in Crystal.

Oh yeah, training your starter isn't really good when a Sandstorm is blowing :(

When you talk to the person nearest the 1st Oran Berry trees, after he finishes talking about the night he says "(good luck MM X = )

Dunno if that's meant to be there or not.

Zeikku, I dunno I still think the Charizard wasn't very good :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    Finally got it to work on my EZ 3in1 Cart :D

In Elm's house and the one on it's left, you can walk across the bookcase and the drawers and that leads to been able to walk on the wall :P

Also you can access their pc's just like you can access your own, don't think you could do that in Crystal.

When you talk to the person nearest the 1st Oran Berry trees, after he finishes talking about the night he says "(good luck MM X = )

The weather activates Certain Events like the day of the week kids and other things so I don't think LaZ can remove it because one Day of the week kids are in the route right befre cherrygrove

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Finally got it to work on my EZ 3in1 Cart :D

The house bug, LaZ is aware of. :P
    Yeah, sandstorm can be annoying. XD
    The Charizard looks awesome, it doesn't need changing. :)

OFF TOPIC:
    555 posts XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back