• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
  • This game is amazing. Lot better than Shiny Gold. Good to play before HeartGold comes out. I played it today from New Bark Town to Goldenrod City and I love that Sparkles thing! :D When I came to Violet City I had only few poké balls but when I beated everybody from town and few other trainers I bought 75 balls... Does this game have GS ball and Celebi? And who has made these amazing graphics??? Pokémon sprites are awesome!!! I wish I could make sprites kind that...

And this game works with VBA, you only need Pokémon Fire Red rom and patch from here. Then use a patcher, first page has one I think and I use LunarIPS. Hope this helps!

EDIT: I was little bit late as my name says...

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Does LaZ know 'bout every bug that has been reported? In order to fix 'em in beta 4
    No, he doesn't because not every bug has been found. Besides, there will always be some bugs, even in the final version.

ROM : Fire Red but ya have to patch it :)
    emulator : VBA without any problems :)
    Fire Red V1.1 to be exact. You can use V1.0, but then you must also use the Fire Red Save Patch.

Does this game have GS ball and Celebi?
    You get the GS Ball from Prof. Ivy (like in the Anime -> Orange Islands) and you deliver it to Prof Oak. However, the chain of events that eventually lead to Celebi are not in this beta.

where can I get rock smash?
    Fat guy on the right side where Sudowoodo was. Next time, read the Walkthrough.

nate443556

Upstart Programmer
    Years
  • awesome game!

completely 100% playable and extremely fun. A+ on all aspects. the only things i saw that were wrong have already been mentioned: speech running over, movement permission errors, etc, etc. just small things.

one thing that did mess me up was at the lake of rage. i beat team rocket before i beat (and caught) the red gyarados. maybe it was something messed up with the flags because i did things out of order, but i'd try to pass the guy that tries to sell me the cookie and he wouldn't let me, even after i had beaten team rocket and caught the red gyarados. maybe that wasn't what i was supposed to do.

might be because i'm playing it on my psp...i dunno.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • completely 100% playable and extremely fun. A+ on all aspects. the only things i saw that were wrong have already been mentioned: speech running over, movement permission errors, etc, etc. just small things.

one thing that did mess me up was at the lake of rage. i beat team rocket before i beat (and caught) the red gyarados. maybe it was something messed up with the flags because i did things out of order, but i'd try to pass the guy that tries to sell me the cookie and he wouldn't let me, even after i had beaten team rocket and caught the red gyarados. maybe that wasn't what i was supposed to do.

might be because i'm playing it on my psp...i dunno.
    that's beacuse you need to beat the ice gym and the rocket invasion at goldenroad -____- look at the walkthrogh which is awesome by the way....

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Why there isn't upstairs at pokécenter... I wanna trade and battle with other people :( And play with my brother like we played other games, he played at his computer and I at my own and we made trades to evolve our pokémons. I wanna trade!!! (Is there any place where I can?)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Why there isn't upstairs at pokécenter... I wanna trade and battle with other people :( And play with my brother like we played other games, he played at his computer and I at my own and we made trades to evolve our pokémons. I wanna trade!!! (Is there any place where I can?)

No i don't believe you can

this is just a hack, not an actual game >>

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • hmmmm another wierd thing is that the elite 4 only gives you 916 coins at the first round
    EDIT:what is the right weather condition to go to SS boat?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back