• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Oh,
    How can I get to Orange Island??
    I've got all 16 Badges.

Well I was in Vermillion and it rained but I came back to Olivine....

1. Readnig your comment on the previous page gave me little info. Did you or did you not do E4 round 2 + Red?

If yes

2. did you get the boat ticket to the orange islands?

If yes again

3. Try going to the boat at Vermillion during every weather condition. Either that or your games is messed up, since it was always rain only to the Orange Islands for me.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Just something I want to point out: the second admin in Cinnabar's Volcano says, "Hey babe, you ever gotten rough with a guy before?" while I'm playing as the male character. XD (Maybe make it so he only says that if you're the female character?)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Just something I want to point out: the second admin in Cinnabar's Volcano says, "Hey babe, you ever gotten rough with a guy before?" while I'm playing as the male character. XD (Maybe make it so he only says that if you're the female character?)

LOL.

Win.

Best circumstantial quote from a hack yet... ;D

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    "well in the beta 2.1 they wernt eggs but just pokemon. so no they wont be eggs but just the pokemon :P with no evolution bug :D

link" - linkandzelda

So basically, they're wild instead of being eggs?

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
    1. Readnig your comment on the previous page gave me little info. Did you or did you not do E4 round 2 + Red?

If yes

2. did you get the boat ticket to the orange islands?

If yes again

3. Try going to the boat at Vermillion during every weather condition. Either that or your games is messed up, since it was always rain only to the Orange Islands for me.

Oh, I have to beat the Elite 4 a second time? And i need to beat Red?
    Okay, now I know what I made wrong.
    But when will Red appear in Mt. Silver. I was once there but there was a mysterious Mister R (or was it another letter? :D ).
    And there were some other Misters :D

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Oh, I have to beat the Elite 4 a second time? And i need to beat Red?
    Okay, now I know what I made wrong.
    But when will Red appear in Mt. Silver. I was once there but there was a mysterious Mister R (or was it another letter? :D ).
    And there were some other Misters :D

So you didn't read the walkthrough after all. Beat E4 Round 2 to make Red appear in Mt Silver.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I'm sorry if I don't completely understand, but how far does the newest beta go?

Also, how do I save?

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years

well the original idea was that hes gay. but then if your female then hes straight. so i guess he is bi lol

"well in the beta 2.1 they wernt eggs but just pokemon. so no they wont be eggs but just the pokemon :P with no evolution bug :D

link" - linkandzelda

So basically, they're wild instead of being eggs?

no no no. in beta 1 i think you got given eggs. but in beta 2.1 you were given the pokemon but with an evolution bug. in beta 3 there will be no evolution bug :P

link

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    no no no. in beta 1 i think you got given eggs. but in beta 2.1 you were given the pokemon but with an evolution bug. in beta 3 there will be no evolution bug :P
    link
    beaten LaZ :P xD
    But 1 more thing (question)...
    How long will the orange islands be (level wise)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I think its up to the first gym.

Oh and before I catch kadabra, does it evolve by leveling?

Do any of the trade pokemon evolve by leveling?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I think its up to the first gym.

Oh and before I catch kadabra, does it evolve by leveling?

Do any of the trade pokemon evolve by leveling?

read the first post, dude. SERIOUSLY. It says RIGHT THERE "Want to know how trade pokémon evolve?"

THERE'S ALSO A HELP THREAD.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I think LaZ should just close the thread for a while. It is getting more cluttered by questions which are answered on the first page/walkthrough/location FAQ.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
    I think LaZ should just close the thread for a while. It is getting more cluttered by questions which are answered on the first page/walkthrough/location FAQ.

i do agree actully. so i will close it until some good progress is made. dont worry im still working on it :P i wont quit.

Mods please close this thread for a while. Thanks (i hope thats how i close the thread lol)

NOTE: Trainer Requests have been closed now. I'm not accepting any new applications. Thanks.

link

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, I think you have to personally ask the mods to close it. At least, that's what I think Zel did. XD

But I also agree, since that way, there won't be so much spam. On the other hand, the spam could spread to your visitor message page. XD (But you should keep that open in case anyone finds more bugs, which is probably doubtful at this point, but you never know.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back