• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Oh and in any PC if you push "a" on the spot where the move relearner is it will activate, whether its there or not.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    you can edit his evulotion using evulotion editor pro or yape -____-
    also there's a gengar event so why have you caught haunter anyway?
    I don't know how to use evulotion editor pro or yape @@
    I have already caught the lv50 gengar in the event, but I still want to know how to evolve haunter(the exact level). If it remains uncertain now, that's fine :)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME, GO TO THE HELP THREAD THAT WAS MADE FOR SAID QUESTIONS!

Sorry for the caps lock thing, but it's annoying when that's the reason the thread was closed, and now that it's open again, the spam's just going to start pouring back in. >_>

That said, I'm glad to see this thread back open, and I hope things are going well with Beta 3. I can't wait to hear Magnius's new remixes in action. XD

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    why don't you use HG/SS sprites?

Because I'm very capable of making my own :)
    The new sprites will beat HG/SSs by far. That's something I can be sure of.
    We now have a few HG/SS related things in Liquid Crystal.
    We're not going to completely interupt the aspect of REMAKE not a PREMAKE of HG/SS.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME, GO TO THE HELP THREAD THAT WAS MADE FOR SAID QUESTIONS!

Sorry for the caps lock thing, but it's annoying when that's the reason the thread was closed, and now that it's open again, the spam's just going to start pouring back in. >_>

That said, I'm glad to see this thread back open, and I hope things are going well with Beta 3. I can't wait to hear Magnius's new remixes in action. XD

I am looking for the EXACT LEVEL when haunter evolve , while the help thread only tells that" haunter evolves when wearing blackglasses".
    If the help thread has the answer that I look for , why do I need to ask here?
    Anyway I would say sorry if my question is not one of those you said to be spam.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I am looking for the EXACT LEVEL when haunter evolve , while the help thread only tells that" haunter evolves when wearing blackglasses".
    If the help thread has the answer that I look for , why do I need to ask here?
    Anyway I would say sorry if my question is not one of those you said to be spam.
    Well, that wasn't really just towards you, but the reason for the help thread is to get questions answered, while this thread should just be used for progress updates/comments/bugs/etc. There's also a walkthrough and a Pokemon Location FAQ done by Dirk123 that probably answers your question.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    Because I'm very capable of making my own :)
    The new sprites will beat HG/SSs by far. That's something I can be sure of.
    We now have a few HG/SS related things in Liquid Crystal.
    We're not going to completely interupt the aspect of REMAKE not a PREMAKE of HG/SS.

Yay ownage to Nintendo. It sounds like beta 3 will better than any hack there is (including mine :P)

Lyu

Back in action
    Years
    Sorry, I dont like your tiles and colors. Some of them are really ugly!
    Anyway, your scripting is fine. Well done.

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
    Yay the thread is open again! =D
    Just want to congradulate Linkandzelda for the excellent hack, hope things are going well with beta 3 =)

Btw, another reminder to all users with questions, to check the help thread, before asking a question, so as to avoid another 50-100 pages of questions already answered...

-GX

PS: I'd like to report what I believe to be a bug, which I haven't seen anywhere in the thread nor in the walkthrough's bug report: Goldenrod's Radio tower has Rocket encounter theme as BGM evenbefore the invasion. Now, if this was already reported, or if it is intencional, please accept my apologies... =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    More variety

you need to give it more level variety for instence the first two routes, all the pokemon are only lvl 4 make it to something like 2-5. But the rest of the game is perfect:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I found a bug at goldenrod when team rocket invades it and you go to the basement where you battle your rival if you save in that area the doors close and you are trapped.

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
    I saw a post on here about how the game froze before encountering the legendary dogs for the first time on gpsphone. There is a very easy way to get around this. First, save the game (not a savestate, saving in the actual game), and then download VBA. Get the .sav file from your phone through SSH. Next, open Liquid Crystal in VBA and you should be able to start from your save. The game should continue without problems. Once the scene with the legendary dogs is over, save the game again and put the .sav into your phone. Problem solved. (If this is the wrong place to post this, please tell me)

Lyu

Back in action
    Years
    I changed my opinion while playing beta 2.2 which is awesome!
    I love that hacked music - amazing!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I found the game to be extremely easy, especially later on. Kanto gym leaders should have Pokemon in the higher 60s. I suppose the low levels are for accurate remake but I really think the game lacks any challenge (just like Crystal).

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

working on a new HP bar guys..Haven't finished but meh.. took about 3 minutes to do. Obviously I haven't done the opposing pokemon one yet..

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    the other day i was playing this and from fishing on 31 I found a misingo. just thought i should mention that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Me and my bro started today...I really enjoyed playing this hack...

But...

After a certain point, dunno exactly when...

Whenever we checked the summary of our pokemon, the screen just went BLACK, and the game had to be reset, this is annoying especially since it meant that we couldn't learn ANY move onto our pets, including HMs.

We are currently using the newest version on no$gba 2.6a or something.
    Is this a glitch only with no$gba or what!?

We were using no$gba because of the 10% disaster setting which makes the game speed around 300-700% which I'm pretty sure is not possible with VBA.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

PS, also posted this in the help thread as well...hoping to get a reply soon :)

GREAT HACK AGAIN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back