• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • he he. the release is quite far away from now im afraid. i was looking at probably another 4-5 months lol.

link

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • Aww. :/
    Well, I really look forward to this hack. :) I played the Beta 2.1 so I think Beta 3 will be better. :D And by the way, are you gonna have Team Aqua and Team Static?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    No it's not. If Laz didn't do the Orange Islands, then adding Hoenn is possible.

Hoen is far larger than the Orange Islands. It's impossible to add the complete Hoen along with Johto and Kanto.

The only feasible way to even come close to doing this would to remove all events from Hoen and strip Kanto of alot of events. And that would be a waste of time

linkandzelda

Years
  • Aww. :/
    Well, I really look forward to this hack. :) I played the Beta 2.1 so I think Beta 3 will be better. :D And by the way, are you gonna have Team Aqua and Team Static?

well team static will stay. aqua will not be in. rocket will be in. and 3 new teams :P

Hoen is far larger than the Orange Islands. It's impossible to add the complete Hoen along with Johto and Kanto.

The only feasible way to even come close to doing this would to remove all events from Hoen and strip Kanto of alot of events. And that would be a waste of time

your right. it is impossible to add hoenn. you know why? becuase there is no way i will add it LOL. thats why it makes it impossible.

link

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hey it's 540howdy

i am playing liquid crystal

i can't open the document of where the pokemon are umm

is it possible to find growlithe and scyther in this game? if so where?

and are the orange islands going to be completed? (i've seen a lot of posts of people saying that they don't want it but i really wanted to see them :D)

thanks! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Dear LaZ...
    I think you should delete the trainer card in the screen shots section and add the new and improve one because the one you have up now looks a little bit... um... messy.

Btw... So beta 3 won't be released until another 5 months...? I thought it was only going to take like a month? did Something Go Wrong?

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Btw... So beta 3 won't be released until another 5 months...? I thought it was only going to take like a month? did Something Go Wrong?

Their just copying Data at the moment.

Think about it, they have to have the story right, the Pokémon Trainer lvls right, they have to map out the region and etc.. so it's gonna be a little harder than normal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    he he. the release is quite far away from now im afraid. i was looking at probably another 4-5 months lol.

link

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • cool, 3 new teams. :cool: will you have a worldmap for orange island?
    and by the way, in olivne(or whatever) city, when i look at the town map, the Kanto Map shows up, instead of johto! is this bug fixed, or is it possible to fix?

EJames2100

Years
  • They said they will have a World Map for it.

Yeah I guess it will be fixed, it's probably one of the bugs that came from bad data and etc.. so we'll have to see.

Link now it comes to me, have you considered releasing a/the bug free beta after you've transferred the data ?

linkandzelda

Years
  • Dear LaZ...
    I think you should delete the trainer card in the screen shots section and add the new and improve one because the one you have up now looks a little bit... um... messy.

Btw... So beta 3 won't be released until another 5 months...? I thought it was only going to take like a month? did Something Go Wrong?

ive got a few things planned for th enext few days. wait and see :P

about the 5 months, nothing has gone wrong but somthing will. im starting full time a level college in a months time. that will make me go into zel mode and have very little hacking time.

cool, 3 new teams. :cool: will you have a worldmap for orange island?
    and by the way, in olivne(or whatever) city, when i look at the town map, the Kanto Map shows up, instead of johto! is this bug fixed, or is it possible to fix?

yea that bug will be fixed by the restoration :d

They said they will have a World Map for it.

Yeah I guess it will be fixed, it's probably one of the bugs that came from bad data and etc.. so we'll have to see.

Link now it comes to me, have you considered releasing a/the bug free beta after you've transferred the data ?

well i thought about that too. thing is. ive done already qyuite a bit of the orange islands stuff. it would make th enext release smaller :P

link

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    lol no problem, I didn't want Hoen in in the first place. And glad you're taking your time, it's no problem if you pull a Zel since technically the beta that's out now is a complete remake of the original Crystal WITH extras

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    4-5 months? >___________________>

Seriously, take your time with it if you need to, we don't want beta 3 having these bugs because it was rushed.

Also, why do people want the Orange Islands/Hoenn in this hack? Because they were not discovered then, it makes no chronological sense. Keep them out, then you can cram more stuff into the most awesome region ever (i.e. not Kanto >_>)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Hello
    I would like to know if evee can evolve espeon or umbreon in pokemon liquid crystal ?
    If yes, how ?
    Thank you

EJames2100

Years
  • You could always put a bunch of trees blocking the pathway or a script saying you cannot go past this point, wait for Beta 3 or something :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back