• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroEXE001

I feel very Random Everyday
Years
  • It's a great remake but after you get the egg at the pokemon center i can't go out from pokemon center

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    I don't think this is a real problem, but I have inexplicably had a BAD EGG in my pokemon computer since the start of the game. I think it is harmless, but I don't know the nature of the BAD EGG, so... meh...

You are quite the impressive hacker, and I would like you to PM me about a few questions I have.

yadayada

Pokemon Echoes Is Coming soon
    Years
  • umm quick glitch that has me stuck at tohjto falls:
    when i got hm07 waterfall, all of my tm's n hm's got screwed up, and i cant use any of them, any ideas? because not i have to keep using vba(which i hate) so i can WTW every time i gotta use waterfall or dive.... its annoying!
    will post screenies in an hour or so

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Hi, I found a glitch. In GoldenRod there is a man in the Underground who gives you Leftovers. However, you forgot to edit the flag so he constantly gives you leftovers. It's possible to get as many as you want. Might want to fix this for next beta release.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I got bored, so I decided to work on stuff for the new LC title..
    so here.. I got bored and sprited this

DO NOT STEAL

Spoiler:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • I don't think this is a real problem, but I have inexplicably had a BAD EGG in my pokemon computer since the start of the game. I think it is harmless, but I don't know the nature of the BAD EGG, so... meh...

You are quite the impressive hacker, and I would like you to PM me about a few questions I have.

that is a bug. im not sure why it happens though. i'll research into it though. i'll pm you after this.

will you have some earlier stuff like that surf ride from route 32 to olivine city?

that was just me playing around XD. it will never be added im afraid :P.

umm quick glitch that has me stuck at tohjto falls:
    when i got hm07 waterfall, all of my tm's n hm's got screwed up, and i cant use any of them, any ideas? because not i have to keep using vba(which i hate) so i can WTW every time i gotta use waterfall or dive.... its annoying!
    will post screenies in an hour or so

that is quite interesting :O. it could be the rom though as i never got that issue.

Hi, I found a glitch. In GoldenRod there is a man in the Underground who gives you Leftovers. However, you forgot to edit the flag so he constantly gives you leftovers. It's possible to get as many as you want. Might want to fix this for next beta release.

thanks for that. i'll be sure to fix it :P

link

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Nice Zeikuu, you've come a long way since Charizard :P

Found the weirdest bug.

You know whenever you leave a route or town and you see a line of tress behind you for an instance ? Well that's one lol

After I'd got the egg, just after beating Silver for the 1st time, I went on to the route, saw the above bug and switched from town to route a few times just to check it out, then I went to go heal as planned and I found I couldn't move past a certain spot(Aka, 1 spot was occupied) It was down 1 and left 1 from the Sign Post.
    um_316758_21_864.jpg

Where's he's stood ATM, I clicked on it and found an item called ???????? or something, clicked again and found a Master Ball and clicked again for 7 times and got 7 Great Balls(Might have got more) but then walked out of cherrygrove and went back to Elm and Mum and went back to try it again and it'd gone O.O

Don't think I have a bad rom and wasn't sure if this was a reported glitch but it's weird.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    they can't but you can edit evvee's evoltion with YAPE or evoltion editor pro

Thank you onix79, I used YAPE and I chose to give a sun stone ( -_-') to my Evee to evolve Umbreon! :)
    Thanks a lot :D

linkandzelda

Years
  • Nice Zeikuu, you've come a long way since Charizard :P

Found the weirdest bug.

You know whenever you leave a route or town and you see a line of tress behind you for an instance ? Well that's one lol

After I'd got the egg, just after beating Silver for the 1st time, I went on to the route, saw the above bug and switched from town to route a few times just to check it out, then I went to go heal as planned and I found I couldn't move past a certain spot(Aka, 1 spot was occupied) It was down 1 and left 1 from the Sign Post.
    um_316758_21_864.jpg

Where's he's stood ATM, I clicked on it and found an item called ???????? or something, clicked again and found a Master Ball and clicked again for 7 times and got 7 Great Balls(Might have got more) but then walked out of cherrygrove and went back to Elm and Mum and went back to try it again and it'd gone O.O

Don't think I have a bad rom and wasn't sure if this was a reported glitch but it's weird.

Thank you onix79, I used YAPE and I chose to give a sun stone ( -_-') to my Evee to evolve Umbreon! :)
    Thanks a lot :D

well that is actully silvers OW standing there lol. btw... that beta 1 or 1.1 your playing there. you should upgrade to 2.1 :P

link

linkandzelda

Years
  • oh i see. thats ok then. that silver OW bug will be fixed for beta 3 :P

update: the restoration sis going not quite as planned... advanced map decided to kill most of the new data, including tilesets... so i have to restore that. shouldnt take that long though.

link

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • oh i see. thats ok then. that silver OW bug will be fixed for beta 3 :P

update: the restoration sis going not quite as planned... advanced map decided to kill most of the new data, including tilesets... so i have to restore that. shouldnt take that long though.

link
    Well I hope it get's fixed. A-map's never been a friend with repointing (a reason why I dislike repointing). I hope everything get's fixed.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
  • aww im so curius about beta 3!!! i know its long time but i just cant wait!! but do me a favor and plz dont add more legendaries in the undersea cavern. its not really creative to have all legendaries in one cave.

speaking of legendaries, where did u put celebi?? :D :D :D

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
  • After I'd got the egg, just after beating Silver for the 1st time, I went on to the route, saw the above bug and switched from town to route a few times just to check it out, then I went to go heal as planned and I found I couldn't move past a certain spot(Aka, 1 spot was occupied) It was down 1 and left 1 from the Sign Post.
    um_316758_21_864.jpg

I know LaZ addressed this but I've found this on signs in a bunch of ROM-hacks tons, I think it might be some sort of placeholder... :cer_confused:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back