• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok,now I need someone to insert Liquan in the intro.Plz PM me if you want to do it ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    lol i already reminded that glitch and he already deleted that trainer there is another 1 when you enter the tunnel in gaia city so watch out

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I started remaking the beta when you reported that glitch and I hope it won't do the same.
    Some changes:
    Prof. IKE will be your father,he won't appear in the intro,his lab will be in Silon Passage
    Start in a cave where you won't get there again,WARP HOUSES and CAVES are deleted,I added train stations :D and a Truck Guy,in the cave you start there will be an earthquake that Team Tornado caused,you'll go in ur house (always the left one) and wveryone will be safe then,your father will give you your first pokemon so that you can be safe in case Team Tornado attacks,and more...

Breathmint

Fresh!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    When I went to an island( I forget the name) with a girl tuber next to a building, I went next to the sign and tried to read it. But there was nothing there so I tried to leave but I was trapped!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Here are some screenies that will be added in the first post:
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Credit to WAH for some tiles

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    U'r game is awesome!!!!!!!!! I hope you finish it soon, it looks really gooD!!!!!
    how many new pokemon are there? So far, they look awesome andf im sure they all will.
    Wutever you do, DONT RUSH IT!! When you rush, you make mistakes, and that's a message to everyone on your team.

-unrelated part removed-
    Please stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Here's a banner for all the fans :D

Made by:kingofgames300g

My exams are really soon,so I might post the glitch-free beta on my birthday (14/06/1993)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    YO christos

hey Christos its me can i plz help with some mapping

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back