• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    liquid ocean?? very good name, and the images are good.. i wish to play it

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    There will be no battle with Deoxys because you'll be able to battle him later in another place.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Update

Screenshots:

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You won't see more screenshots soon because the beta maps are finished and I have to finish it.
    I updated the first post and it has two of the four parts of the Enzo Region. That world map will be improved.
    I'm almost finished with the text editing and then I'll make many new events and scripts. I won't include any of R/S/E events but maybe I'll use some of them but they'll have some changes.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Wow, this is gonna be something, Only thing that I don't like is new pokémon, but that's in every hack so...

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    looking good. can't wait until I find out how to play hacks so I can play this when its done :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Some screenshots before the alpha release:

Tony will be one of the hero and heroine's aides. There will be a female aide too. You'll team up with them and battle Team Rocket etc.
    I'm making the intro and the titlscreen now. I might post a video of it when I'm done.
    Text editing is done and the new events are almost done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back