• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Claim page 17:P.I think the machines are originally from the game but these ones are edited. Theres is grass under these ones. Under the old ones there was red rock's

tome15

Im brother of knaspergold
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    post new screens:classic:
    can´t wait for more

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Oki, first post ere m8rs

Im liking this hacks, the map is looking sweet, the machines i think look decent, having played through the beta though there is a few questions?

Cant the types of the started pokemon be changed from the usual fire/water/grass, i find it more interesting when there are other types (Although it is a good job on the sprites m8y)?
    And also will there be any adjustments on the locations of pokemon (For e.g. say finding a mr.mime on the route towards breeze town)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    InKVit said:
    Oki, first post ere m8rs

Im liking this hacks, the map is looking sweet, the machines i think look decent, having played through the beta though there is a few questions?

Cant the types of the started pokemon be changed from the usual fire/water/grass, i find it more interesting when there are other types (Although it is a good job on the sprites m8y)?
    And also will there be any adjustments on the locations of pokemon (For e.g. say finding a mr.mime on the route towards breeze town)?

Maybe I'll make the starter only one and you'll get the other three that you could get in the glitchy beta in eggs somehwere. But I don't have any ideas about that starter.

Locations of pokemon will be adjusted, some were changed in the glitchy beta too.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    The egg idea is sweet!!!!!!!!! here are some starter ideas

Beldum
    Feebas
    Mr.Mime
    Surskit( make a 3rd scratch evo)
    Nosepass
    Mawhile
    Sableye

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Kaeru_ike said:
    Your hack looks like a worthy HACK OF THE YEAR nominee.
    I got a little dissapointed when i saw that none of my sprites is there anymore. All those sprites i made for you. And what do i get!?:disappoin

Guess your sprites were forgoten and deleted:nervous: . They were really cool IMO

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Kaeru_ike said:
    Your hack looks like a worthy HACK OF THE YEAR nominee.
    I got a little dissapointed when i saw that none of my sprites is there anymore. All those sprites i made for you. And what do i get!?:disappoin

The sprites you made are stil in. If you thought that cause the water starters aren't there, it's cause I have another cool idea on how to get them.

Last edited:

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Charmaster said:
    good hack so far, cant wait to see mor screeniies... i got a starter idea;

Geodude (Instead of nosepass, nosepass doesn't evolve(make graveler level evolve instead of trade-evolve))

was yesterday your birthday? happy birthday!

I think the current starters are pretty good. That's a good idea(graveler level evolve):)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I have a new idea on how to get the starters. They'll be the same as the previous beta. I won't tell you the new wau of getting the sprites, you'll see in the beta =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I remade Gaia City. Here are some screenies of it:
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Here are 2 screenies from Icicle Cave (just two screnies but it's a huge cave):

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    chris the screenies are excellent and the cave is flashing! will it be wet?
    read ya

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Christos asked me that I make a userbar for Liquid ocean so here it is:

Code:
    https://www.nonamed.com/~christian/images/liquidoceanfan.gif

If you need me to fix anything just tell me and I will fix it. I still have the PSD file so I can change it whenever you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back