• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The PC isn't supposed to work and what do you mean with "almost all trainer have a brown !"?
    I don't know why the forest glitch happens, it worked fine for me once but when I tried again it froze.
    I'll fix the forest event and the warp and post another patch later today.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    hey christos your hacks really doin well.!!!!! hope u finish it soon

Zeroxy16

Just a guy...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    ok made it in some way to pass the forest,and got to next city so lets see:
    -in a house a girl says:"When they were expanding the city of RUSTBORO,my dad helped out...
    but isnt this the city of GALLALIA?
    -a guys leg in the contest hall is glitched

Nice work i like the graphic a lot,ohh and the gym is though too,if i didnt chose the fire started it could get preatty difficult =)

Ohh and is it possible to get cut?couse i talked to every1 in town and no1 gave me it :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Is there a way to get the data i had in the Pre-Alpha onto the Alpha?

Uhmmm... Perhaps by trading? (also I think that, unless Christos made some massive changes, you could use the same save file from the pre-alpha)

By the way Christos, apart from the repeating event in the forest, there's also a repeating event in Legian Pass (the event with the professor calling you to her house), it happened to me three times, then it stopped. You may want to have a look at that, too.
    I wonder, perhaps you should try with a different flag, since the ones you're using are not working properly...

Ah! Shouldn't you let the player to set the clock sometime? (Perhaps the clock is doing weird things???)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I've reattached the alpha and now your save files should work with it.
    I think the forest event is fixed now, I wasn't using flags for it before, I tried something else.
    And about the clock, I still don't know where to put it, any suggestions?

Years
  • I just played the alfa and I find it really good but the second cave is glitched and i can't continue. I don't know if it's a problem because of the rom or else anyway I got a screenshot to show the glitches.
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    I just played the alfa and I find it really good but the second cave is glitched and i can't continue. I don't know if it's a problem because of the rom or else anyway I got a screenshot to show the glitches.

I wouldnt say its a glitch, its just bad mapping error.

FlygonXS

Dragon Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    is this game any good?
    because the sceen shot look strange, or is it my comuputer...

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    Yo

Its The Same Up Version, Still Cant Go Through The Forest...( Alpha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    How do I get the Snorlax out of the way at the beginning? No matter what I do, it just stays there.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I mean at the very beginning when she tells you to go to Erika's house to get your present. I try to go to Legian Pass, but Snorlax is blocking the way.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016

WOOT. xD 'Tis a gift from me to you.

*goes to download Alpha Version.* xD

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Can you show a screenshot because when you begin playing there is no snorlax.

Here's a screenshot:

I've done all the events up to the part where your mom says you should go to see Erika in Legian Pass. But I can't do that because a Snorlax is blocking the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back