• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    There is no Sudowoodo in the downloadable alpha, It bothers me because I want to play further... :)

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Oh! I forgot something to mention last time! Don't you think this screenshot is a bit weird? I mean, common, it seems like this ship is gonna crash into the land as soon as it starts moving... Maybe an opening to the left could have been a little more realistic ;)

That, of course, if you want to do realistic things... O.o

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    V. nice Christos, I hope the time you've put into this pays off. And nice screens.

Oh! I forgot something to mention last time! Don't you think this screenshot is a bit weird? I mean, common, it seems like this ship is gonna crash into the land as soon as it starts moving... Maybe an opening to the left could have been a little more realistic ;)

That, of course, if you want to do realistic things... O.o

Since when has Pokemon been realistic, xD, but good point.

Years
    I just checked this topic. this hack looks cool too! about how far have you gotten it completed? I think I will wait until its done, whenever that is, before playing this one. that way I dont get TOO overexcited and waiting each week thinking whens it gonna finish?, over and over again. I am already psyched on a couple other hacks as it is!:)

:t381: I should make this my signature...

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Wow, nice updates Semele. Sure is looking alot better now. Who is the 8th gym leader by the way?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been planning some things and working on the new region map.
    I have some new screenshots of the updated Nelt City and Glacia Fields.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Wow, those screens are nice. This hack will go far. It must be REALLY cold at Nelt, eheh! But will the Headbutt trees be able to Headbutt or are they there just for decorating? :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Some of the trees will be able to headbutt, a TM will be changed to Headbutt and will be sold somewhere in Nelt.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    With Headbutt trees the game will be a lot more cool. I had a lot of fun Headbutting trees on G/S/C. When Ruby was released and I realized there were no Headbutt trees, I was a bit disappointed.

And I think the Milotic on the Title Screen should be a little bit more colorful. Sooo much blue...

(Yahoo, my 200th post!)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    And how will your Headbutt trees work? Like, all of them will be headbutteable, or it'll be something like I did on my hack? (because of the way I implemented them)

I'm getting a bit tired of the snowy screenies... Hope you manage to get out of Nelt soon... XP

[EDIT]:By the way, congrats for going over the 100k, keep it up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Only a few trees wil be headbuttable, and a POKéMON will have to know HEADBUTT to headbutt the tree, the two snowy routes will have a lot of trainers, and there will be a cave where the gym leader will be training with his apprentices.
    So the next screenshots you'll see will be the last I'll be posting from Nelt, it'll be the icy cave and Nelt's library.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey Semele!!!

Great work!!!

I'm starting as revamper so I made these few revamps if you like them I could help you with some revamps!!

djloi

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    help~!!

oh my..i dunno how to move to the next city after defeated 1st gym...pls help me =(

Gabri

m8
    Years
    This alpha ends after the 1st gym.

It's true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semele, is there any progress on the hack? I hope so. So many days w/out news, I thinked that the hack was a bit stopped... Please don't let this hack die!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back