• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Lost Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    I bring the Mayan temple changed:

POKéMON Lost Treasure
    Credits to pey!

I hope that you like ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    I bring the new principal tree, this one done by Nosi, and it is a style platinum, I hope that you like

POKéMON Lost Treasure

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I love the new trees! :)
    The wild Pokémon grass could use a bit of work though. :\
    Good Luck~

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, the palettes of it are fine to me, it's just the shape that bothers me...:\;

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    The new palletes' very cool in my eyes, so yeah, it's cool! ^^
    Though I gotta agree with Wind~ about the grass... :\

The grass tiles are a bit, er, needs more work, but whatever, it's fine. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I bring the Mayan temple changed:

POKéMON Lost Treasure
    Credits to pey!

I hope that you like ;)
    Still seems 2d-ish. You should extend it backwards more (at least 2/3 of the width) because at the moment it looks like you have to fall down a chimney-sized hole to get inside.:shocked:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Still seems 2d-ish. You should extend it backwards more (at least 2/3 of the width) because at the moment it looks like you have to fall down a chimney-sized hole to get inside.:shocked:

It's not a D/P/P hack, so don't complain about tiles which are too 2D-ish.

Is this hack english or other languages?
    if not, please make english one...

Seraron~ and MaKü is not going to translate it ('Cause they're english is not so good.).

Zurich (Requires Permission) is going to translate it once they've finished Beta 1.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Still seems 2d-ish. You should extend it backwards more (at least 2/3 of the width) because at the moment it looks like you have to fall down a chimney-sized hole to get inside.:shocked:

man...
    demanding, are you not?

anyways, the tower in the desert is really nice.
    now that I've seen a lot of new tiles, it came into my mind that the island where the player was washed to is very, ancient, is it not?

cool! ^^
    keep things up~

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    It's not a D/P/P hack, so don't complain about tiles which are too 2D-ish.
    Sorry but you have misinterpreted what I said. With pokemon's viewpoint (at least up to GBA, don't know about the DS games since I have never played them) you can see on buildings a roof and wall rather than a side view. The temple has little to no roof on it (2 long : 12 wide : 5 high). It is better than the first temple but still.. flat...

man...
    demanding, are you not?
    I don't mean to be, I am just giving out constructive criticism. Seraron~ doesn't have to change the temple because of what I said and I am not implying (or demanding) that he/she does so. I am just giving out my personal opinion, that is all.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The tiles of this game are very nice! But I don't only look at tiles, and you don't really have screens from scripts so I can't really judge this hack cuz hacking is more scripting in my opinion... But I really like the concept of the game so I will keep my eye on this hack :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back