• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Master Trainer

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Shawn, if I'm wrong, move this to the right area please.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you might of at least heard of this. Pokémon Master Trainer is an old board game based around the Kanto region, where you play as a trainer with a starter, catching more, and stronger Pokemon as you go along to try and defeat the elite four. To be honest, I always thought this game was simply fun whenever I got the chance to play it, It was one of the only board games I could sit down and play with some friends for a long period of time, especially if you alter the rules and say you have to go through the elite four.

https://bit.ly/k21i7w

What are your thoughts about this game? Did you like this game? Would you play it again if you had the chance?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I had/have that board game! I remember getting it at a garage sale when I was like 5 years old. I never knew how to play properly because it came with no instructions. I used to play it all the time with my brother. I can't even remember if I still have it or not. I always had to get Vaporeon. I should play it again if I still have it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Yeah; this belongs more to Spin Offs; since its more game - discussion related, but it isn't part of the main series games.

Anyway, I heard about this game once, and played it in Jamaica; its pretty fun! But yeah, I can't remember it too well because it took me a while to figure it out. ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I totally remember having it as a kid, well, only slightly, it appeared different in my memories and I always wondered what it was called and such. XD I don't remember how often I played it, but I remember one time in the lounge room that we did play it, but only barely. Too bad Nan/Pop decided I was too old for Pokemon and got rid of my old stuff.

I had so much Pokemon merchandise as a kid... ;;

Years
  • Ahhh I had that game!

I honestly don't remember playing it, but I remember owning that game.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I've never even heard of this game. (I was only two years old in 1999. :|) After reading the link in the OP, though, I'd have to say that it looks pretty fun. Definitely something I'd want to try playing with some of my friends, if the opportunity arose.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I don't have this Master Trainer, but I have the 2005 one from hoenn, and when I saw the title I thought you meant that... But this one looks way better :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I does actually look really fun, if they remade it to go with the new Generations I would be sure to buy it. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That looks incredibly fun! I would definitely want to play it if I got the chance.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • I was actually just thinking of that game the other day and I couldn't remember the name of it! I think my parents threw it out and didn't tell me because I can't seem to find it anywhere D':

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I remember playing this game quite a few times as a kid, however I never beat the Elite Four and I would have to start all over which upsetted me and I never played again

:t354:TG

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • I had the Hoenn version, but my stepdad(my meal-ticket, and thats all he'll ever be to me) lost the cards that went with the game. He was taking my Pokemon Cards from me for no reason(I'm serious, no reason at all. He made one up) and thought those were Pokemon TCG cards. He cant find the board game cards.
    I know he knows where my TCG Cards are, but that tale is unrelated. If you wanna hear it, PM me.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    O man I loved that when I was 5-8 my cousin had it I always wanted to play it they need to make another one.

Back