• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mega Blue (Version 1.1.4)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hey, quick bug I found that idk if there's a fix for yet, ever since I went into the fighting dojo in Saffron and beat the first two trainers, every time I finish a trainer battle my game loads to the starting screen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    First I wanna say that your rom hack is amazing, I just finished a nuzlocke challenge and I had an amazing time.

Now, I think I found a bug, I just can't put any pokemons in the daycares (Both that exist). I try to put a pokemon and the lady just says "Fine. Come again." like I just canceled. Do I have to finish something first or is a bug?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Have you considered changing the rod locations, I've always found it weird that you can get the super rod before the good rod. Maybe have it so you get the good rod in like lavender town and the super rod on like cinnabar island

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Now, I think I found a bug, I just can't put any pokemons in the daycares (Both that exist). I try to put a pokemon and the lady just says "Fine. Come again." like I just canceled.

It's like lord Stiker think humans are devils like me😜

Years
    Version 1.1.1 is out!
    The new update includes:
    • New features
      • Proper item fanfares
      • ipatix HQ Sound Mixer
    • Bugfixes
      • Right attendant on 4F of Celadon Dept. Store now appears only in the post-game (works only for new restarted save files though)
      • Day-Cares work as they should
      • Weird glitches in Pattern Bush, Icefall Cave and Resort Gorgeous are fixed
      • Some text errors are fixed

For more details and download link - check the main post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    I'm up at the Celadon Gym, and every time my Eevee levels up while battling, the game will reset when I finish the battle. I tried rare candy too. Same thing. So basically if Eevee levels up in any way, the game will reset. It doesn't happen with any other Pokemon. Wonder what's up with that? Anyone else experience this?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2020
    I'm up at the Celadon Gym, and every time my Eevee levels up while battling, the game will reset when I finish the battle. I tried rare candy too. Same thing. So basically if Eevee levels up in any way, the game will reset. It doesn't happen with any other Pokemon. Wonder what's up with that? Anyone else experience this?

Same thing here, but when I evolved Eevee to Vaporeon, it just stopped.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Hey, so I'm doing a flying monotype run through mega blue, and I just wanted to ask if the megastone for Pidgeot is available? Thanks in advance!

Years
    Hey, so I'm doing a flying monotype run through mega blue, and I just wanted to ask if the megastone for Pidgeot is available? Thanks in advance!

It is available, but only after you get the National Dex. Check the guide provided in the zip for further details.

Years

I wasn't able to fix this, but I found a temporary solution for now. You can go to the guy who you received an Eevee from and he'll evolve your Eevee into any of Gen 2-6 eeveelutions (you get to choose which one). You need to re-download the patch again, though.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    I wasn't able to fix this, but I found a temporary solution for now. You can go to the guy who you received an Eevee from and he'll evolve your Eevee into any of Gen 2-6 eeveelutions (you get to choose which one). You need to re-download the patch again, though.

Deja Vu? That's the same method Sacred Gold and Storm Silver used

Also like Dorkly said - every Eevee must evolve into their "adult" form otherwise they will hate their trainer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pEoKrh6O-8

Mikey : Yeah, my Eevee evolved into an Sylveon the other day
    Virgil : Yay i have an another eeveelution......wait what's your name? Ah Sylveon! Welcome to team honey!

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Okay so I deleted my save file and started a new one upon downloading version 1.1.1 and the link cable worked on my Graveler after having it hold the item and leveling it up. I'll try to take a second shot at doing it again with a Haunter later on.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Are the starters available to catch in the wild? I started with Bulbasaur but I would like to be able to catch Squirtle and Charmander to attempt to complete the pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I don't know if I'm doing this wrong or anything, but I'm sure I patched my rom of Firered with the deluxe patch and I'm looking for some of the new item locations, but when I pick up where the King's Rock should be, it's just a Repel.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know if I'm doing this wrong or anything, but I'm sure I patched my rom of Firered with the deluxe patch and I'm looking for some of the new item locations, but when I pick up where the King's Rock should be, it's just a Repel.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be much appreciated.

Are you sure you're playing an up-to-date version? I noticed this issue in v1.1 and fixed it for v1.1.1. I even rechecked it now and there's indeed a King's Rock lying there in Deluxe Edition.

Is there a way to make perfect IVs in the game?

Nope.

Back