• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Merchandise that you own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
  • Nothing, nest time I'll go to the mall, I'll try to secretly smuggle one of those little balls (gachapons or whatever) with a figure in back home ...

Hope

:d
    Years
  • Snorlax Plushie...

Yesterday I got a Snorlax plushie.
    It's unbelievably cute, like no kidding. xD It looks like a chibi version of it or something.
    I'm going to fall in love with Snorlaxes now.
    >_<
    Do any of you have Pokemon plushies? Which ones?

*cuddles Snorlax plushie*

Oh! And I need a name for my new plushie, any suggestions? :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I have way too many to list here, lets just say I have around over 300 Pokemon plushies. I stopped counting after last year. I would say my favorite ones are my Big Zekrom and Reshiram doll. I have a Snorlax plushie and I named it Fatlax (and yes I do nickname my dolls).

:t354:TG

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Well I have:

A Togepi plushie that turns into a pokeball,
    A Heracross plushie,
    A Snorlax plushie,
    A Mamoswine plushie<3,
    A s**t-load of those rubbery figurines,
    Some stickers here and there

I think thats it... Also Hope, name him Laxo xD

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I have a Pikachu plushie, a bunch of Pokemon toys with pokeballs and such, Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James figurines, trading cards, an Oddish doll, an Axew doll, a Pokemon blanket I sleep with every night, posters, a backpack I made to look like Ash's from Kanto/Johto, shirts, and something else that I even came specifically to this thread to tell you guys but I can't remember what it is... :P

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    i tried to collect all the pokemon toys from mcdonalds a fews months ago, i got all but about 3, i got a pikachu T shirt, Pikachu plush, snorlax plush, sandile plush,

i really want a lucario plush ~_~

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
  • I have a Tokyo Pokemon Center Futachimaru plush. I have kept all of the boxes to the games since Diamond. I also have the bag that my plush came in from the Pokecenter. I bought a Pokemon Black promotion poster on line. I don't have nearly the amount of stuff I want, but eh, it's a start.

View attachment 62633

I went into Target the other day and they had a Dewott plush I had to buy, it was only $7. I also forgot to mention that I was in JcPennys a while back and I got a t-shirt that has a bunch of Pikachu on it. I was so surprised to find a Pokemon shirt in my size.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Oh geez, I have lots of plushies and figurines, scattered around my room. Munchlax, Elekid and Manaphy figurines, Pikachu, Manaphy and Latios plushies and my sister also has 100 other things. And one Pikachu backpack that I love lol. Oh and a Pokéball/Mew plushie that you can turn inside out. One side is a Pokéball and the other is a mew and you close it up with a zipper lol, I've had that funny thing since I was so little!

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    i just ordered some pokemon figures. and i own an original Ash hat.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I saw this thread and promised myself I wouldn't reply until I was done exams (in an effort to kick myself immediately off the internet to stop procrastination--didn't work out anyway) and now I'm home instead of at school and most of my stuff is at school. Snapped two pictures of my collection but somehow completely forgot to photograph my display case! :C I'll try to remember when I'm back on Thursday briefly. /derp

Anyway, I fancy myself a bit of a collector. I used to collect Pichu almost exclusively up until 2006 and then I found Cherrim and it's been my main collection ever since. I also collect Nosepass/Probopass and I want to collect Vanillite and Whimsicott this gen. :>

This is my bookshelf (though it barely houses any books) in my bedroom. It has almost all my plushies except for my Pokédolls. n_n My prized 1/1 Pichu are up top, with a massive Gizamimi plush. Then some more Pichu plushies (and figures), noses and Cherubi. Theeen every single (official... and most bootleg) Cherrim plush in existence.
    Spoiler:

Aaand my household's Pokédoll collection. Most of them are mine but a few of the doubles are my roommates'. They sit on top of the big bookcase in our living room. Whimsicott is the latest addition. n_n Pokémon Kids are all lined up in rainbow-order in front of it because I am nuts.
    Spoiler:

Must remember to get a picture of the display case when I can. :C Hopefully the thread doesn't die by then, haha.
    I need a closer picture of whatever that Pikachu is in the bottom right corner of the third picture. I need it. What is it?!
    The one on the green thing with the red button? It looks like a motion sensor. It would've been sold in North America in around '99 or '00. I have a Charmander from the same sort of set, except it's an alarm clock.

Princess Sammi

Classic Pokéfan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    I have Pikachu and Torchic plushies, HeartGold, all Generation III GBA games and an extremely battered copy of The Official Pokémon Handbook.

I'd love to replace my copy of the handbook and also begin collecting Pokédolls - I'm after the Hasbro 1998 Arbok plushie too.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Lots of t-shirts, plushes, figurines, bobble heads, and Poke ball stress balls. I guess the most unique out of my collection is a DSi charger that's a Pikachu. It's pretty big as well.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I have a lot of Pokemon merchandise. I own lots of plushes, figures, TCG cards, Pokemon Episodes from Season 1-11 + Movies & Specials, books, posters, clothes, DS cases, keychains, bags... Yeah, I have a lot. Possibly one of my prized merchandise (If it counts) I own is the Eon Ticket I got for my birthday last year. I haven't used it yet, but I'll might use it soon. Here is my plush collection and my Eon Ticket:

Plush toy collection:

Spoiler:

Eon Ticket (This could make your computer run slow.):

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Besides the games and cards I have:

• Pikachu plush - I won this at a carnival... Awesome stuff.
    • Celebi Plush - I bought this at an anime/manga convention.
    • Two Snivy, and a Zoroua plastic toys from the MacDonalds promotion seven months ago.
    • An Umberon hat - Got it from an anime convention.
    • Grungy Pikachu t-shirt - Got it from Red Bubble. (Red Bubble is AWESOME)
    • A rubber Snivy figurine - Got it for Christmas from a friend. :3

Years
  • I do not have much marchandise. I used to have few plushies, VHS, and figurines
    I still have a glass, a blanket, and maybe few figurines. I got for this christmas a celebi plushie from my boyfriend.

Silence Rewritten

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I love Pokémon merch. ^^ As of now, I have fourteen Pikachu plushies, a Torchic plush, a 10th anniversary Pikachu figurine, all the old two-episode tapes, Pokémon Platinum starter-themed styluses, a Palkia figurine, the TCG original series folder, a Pikachu backpack, a Treecko keychain, Plusle and Minun plushies, Skitty headphones and an Ash/Brock/Misty snowglobe, among other things. I have a collection wall, haha.

Years
  • So much stuff. Just...so much.

For one of my birthdays...maybe my tenth? My parents got me more than a dozen little Pokemon plushies, like Clefairy and Blastoise and Gengar. Then I made it my mission to grab a whole bunch of other Pokemon plushies, mostly PokeDolls like Lucario and Magby. I have a special edition Dark Lugia doll too, but I'm not sure where or when I got it.

Not to mention the countless figures, cards, playsets, electronics, etc, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back