• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon merchandise!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • When I was in Japan I saw a whole lot of Pokemon Candy in the supermarkets. That's all I really remember seeing, asides from like Pokemon stamps, stationery and stickers. XD

The Pokemon/Pikachu model airplane's an interesting one though.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Along the same vein as the Pokemon soup, there was also Pokemon macaroni-and-cheese, Pokemon fruit snacks, Pokemon cereal, and Pokemon jelly jars.

The mac-and-cheese had various Pokemon shapes and characters on the boxes. They were released in the glory time of G/S/C, so on the back of the boxes were medallions of Johto Pokemon.

As for the fruit snacks, they were released a little bit before G/S/C. When those games came State-side, the shapes changed from Kanto Pokemon to Johto Pokemon. I was upset that Meowth was replaced by Lugia. ><

The cereal was one of those marshmallows-and-cardboard deals. I know that the marshmallows were in the shape of Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Polliwhirl. I used to eat it in the morning while watching Pokemon. I was such a nerd.

And the Pokemon jelly jars were part of a deal with Welch's Jelly Company. I have the Meowth jar. And a few years ago, I did see a Bulbasaur jar floating around in a store. Pikachu was also on one of the jars, of course.

Plus, the Quaker Oats Company did a promotion with Nintendo where if you ate enough Cap'n Crunch and sent in the UPCs you could either get a camera or a watch. The camera didn't work, eating whatever roll of film was placed into it. The watch I didn't get, but it had Ash, Misty, and Brock on it. The box, however, listed them as Ash, Bill, and I forgot who Misty was labeled as, but it was wrong. I think I still have the box somewhere in my room.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • The cereal was one of those marshmallows-and-cardboard deals. I know that the marshmallows were in the shape of Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Polliwhirl. I used to eat it in the morning while watching Pokemon. I was such a nerd.

I remember those! They were actually yummy. Used to eat them watching Pokemon too, and I would make sure that I only eat it while Pokemon is on.

But I would eat the marshmallow things first, since that was the only delicious part, and then leave the rest for my sister to eat.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've heard that it used to be included in everything because Poliwhirl was Suigimori's favourite Pokemon
    Ah, is that so? Well that would answer the question I've been asking for nearly 10 years now. XD;
    Oh, and what does the Pokemon soup taste like?
    Uhh, I think it's just normal pasta in the same sauce as that Alphagetti stuff. So it tastes like that.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • When I was little, my big bro gave me a small plastic Squirtle and it had a button on it.When you push the button it says ''Squirtle''.

I remember this small disc that had a pic of Pikachu and when you bend it, it changes into Raichu.

I also have this little colouring book that I hardly look at.

Anela

I see you.
    Years
  • Plus, the Quaker Oats Company did a promotion with Nintendo where if you ate enough Cap'n Crunch and sent in the UPCs you could either get a camera or a watch. The camera didn't work, eating whatever roll of film was placed into it. The watch I didn't get, but it had Ash, Misty, and Brock on it. The box, however, listed them as Ash, Bill, and I forgot who Misty was labeled as, but it was wrong. I think I still have the box somewhere in my room.
    Heh... I still have that camera...

Also, I remember Lunchables did a Pokemon thing a few years ago. My brother was around six at the time, and started calling Lunchable meals "Pikachus" because the first one he saw had a Pikachu on the front.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I remember PokeSnacks from about... 8 years ago.

I had some round Pokemon playing cards.

I remember a Pokemon alarm clock that said "Wake up! Gotta go find some Pokemon!"

Pokemon bandages that included a Pikachu magnet.

Pokemon gum that included puzzle cards.

My aunt bought be Pokemon candy catchers (Pikachu & Squirtle).
    The candy was yellow and shaped like PokeBalls, but it tasted terrible!

My uncle bought a Charizard pen for me, which I still have. It doesn't write anymore.

I still have some of the jelly jars: Pikachu, Charmander, & Bulbasaur (maybe Squirtle, too). Meowth broke. '~'

I used to have some candy-stuffed Pokemon and PokeBalls, too.

I MISS THOSE DAYS...

Last edited:

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    My mom won me a stuffed Pikachu from Worlds of Fun, an amusement park in Kansas. I also had some coloring books and one of those gold togepi cards from burger king

Years
  • When I was about 12-13 everyone was into the trading card's, same applies to almost everyone here I guess.

I considered myself such a cool trainer so I bought myself the official Pokedex book with pictures and descriptions of all 150 Pokemon and learn't them all of by heart xD. I was so cool back then!

When I had various hospital appointments as well, virtually all the colouring books they had in the kid's section were Pokemon. I just shook my head when some kid was colouring in Zapdos with blue >_>. Haha.

My sister bought me a Pokemon shirt with Ash, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur on it as well. I think I only wore it once before it got too small lol.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
  • pokemon bubbles ? how about party napkins,disposable plates, party hats. um duotangs. thats basically all the stuff thats at the local buck store. i think theres a can of ancient pokemon speghetti-o's. i have some things not from that store too like pokemon jell pens pencil toppers, pickachu pen, pikachu backpack, pikachu clock, pikachu wrist watch. thats all i can think of i'll post later if i find more stuff thats not toys.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I saw a bunch of Pokémon seat belt buckles on Amazon the other day. It was weird because the buckles didn't have the popular Pokémon on them.

I have three boxes of limited edition Pokémon dog tags.

Back