• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mercury

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    xD OK Dude! And Dash please, I'm asking you again, point out the bright parts in the tikeset. I need to work on it.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Am I the only one that thinks the grass is cool the way it is? The only thing I dislike are the trunks of the trees, as mentioned before by Don Patch...

And Prof. Maple from Metro is under 30. I guess. =p

~Azura.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Here:
    Pokémon Mercury

See how bright the circled areas are compared to the rest of the grass?

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    Oh yeah, OK I get it but I changed the colour of the trees and grass and stuff.....

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
    This game is alwrite and its geting there one thing I think you should work one is your tile sets they kind of look in proper well anyways this game is good and im looking forward to a demo... peace out

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    Thanks Dash , cuttyflam, Hylian! I'm not focusing on the charsets now. Im gonna continue on with the coding and mapping so I guess you guyz can expect a beta soon!

EDIT: Tileset update! Here is a screenie!
    Pokémon Mercury

Oh and I haven't given anyone permission to use my tiles. It is considered stealing if you use it!

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Wow, did you do those? Obviously, but they look really good. I did like the look of the trees in the sec pic from before, they gave it a Zelda feel to me, I dunno. Maybe combining these colors with the light trunks, we'll discuss that later though.

Well, I'll be working on this as well in a couple weeks when I release the next Liquid demo, but until then it's full time on Liquid. I hope we can get the game out of the "Oh, just another SK" phase.

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    @PC
    Dude you didn't send me the tiles, ad thanks for the help!
    @dash
    xD Dash!!!! Man I thought they could stay but now that you said they can't then I guess I'll have to change it.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    yeah, like dash said mabye make custom ones

i doono whats up with it..the houses dont fit in, mabye its just me.

its cause the grass reminds me of Zelda.

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    ^^ OK! I guess I should work on the buildings too! But I don't think the building will be ready by the first demo, which is going to come out soon!

~Cheers!

Back