• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • And he doesnt listen, either. We're not using the vikings. Theres another event instead.

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • well i tried i know they still look crappy but i'm makin all the others you asked for & so far they actually look good. ( lol actually )

Here they are :-
    POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Well for Team Rocket what can i say use those untill someone else makes one

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Off topic (Kind off): Here's a fun fact about the First Movie. In the the Japanese version, Team Rocket memory doesn't get erased, because Mewtwo didn't know they were there, notice how Team Rocket are the only ones still left on the island in the dub.

On topic: This hack seems to be going great. Can't wait until you release a beta or something.

Danno

Years
  • I think that's waht he was going for, but why did you bother remaking Corey when we already have one? :S

Years
  • Ohh !!! you have one well i followed the list and it was on the list. i made the body for neesha's battle sprite but i can't make the head can you find someone to do that ???

Years
  • I made Neesha(Idk what shoes she wore k so here's the body get someone to add a head),

I edited Corey

I also made Fergus.

Last edited:

Goalie-35
    Years
  • Kris stop posting consecutively! Just edit your post instead of posting a new one everytime you have something new to say. You triple posted!

Danno

Years
  • Alright man, I appreciate your help, but please, just stop. You're rushing your sprites and they're of low quality. I think you should give this one a break man... Just because you just "tried and thats what counts" doesnt mean its high enough quality to be in the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back