• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • I guess it kinda does look like Naranja, but all I did is base the hat on what was already there, add the brim to the back, change the colors to the hat, widen the yes and add the marks below his eyes, and add the hair.

And no, I havent started the Sinnoh one yet. Give it a shot :D

I still need to find a way to add these into the game, Its not as easy as RSE because RSBall doesnt support FR/LG backsprites.

Danno

Years
  • Meh, I didnt care. I was like... 8? when I started watching?
    lol

But I think the sprite should stay that way because thats how he did it.

ShadowCharizard13

Legendary Charizard
    Years
  • In the original series, there were many details that in new series don't exist. In the original Ash and the others press the button on the poke ball and it gets bigger, then they say go useless Rattata or something. Now they just say it and throw the poke ball .

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • WEll then that truly sucks then i can't play ur hack since i just think it's so gay when he changes his hat. All i can do now is give u support.

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • Actually he doesn't turn his hat backward anymore the ball doesn't get small to big anymore , he doesn't eat & love cheesebuger he isn't retarded anymore & he isn't funny anymore :( this sucks !!!

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Yea i liked it when ash was a retard and where he would complain about not eating. Maybe he hit puberty?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Isn't him turning his hat back simply a sign of his stupidness?

And he still IS a retard, he doesn't use his evolved pokemon such as Muk, or even evolve his pokemon. I have no clue why Pikachu has any problems against gym leaders in the anime, it must be like level 100 by now. People who start in Johto would NEVER make it to the league, because they wouldn't be able to beat Falkner's Pidgeot. Stupid gyms =p

Danno

Years
  • Lawl. Oh well Raiph, you might be able to deal with it... You only see his hat backwards for 2.5 seconds each battle :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey Meowth! ^^
    I really loved the first movie, I can't wait to play the first movie!
    GL, and congrats for winning HoTW!

Danno

Years
  • Thanks Eeveon!

Update:
    I finished the Title Screen logo text: Styled like FR.LG, but with the shape of the Mewtwo Strikes Back logo:

POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

EDIT: Wow, that looks like crap. T_T

Danno

Years
  • Thing is, I drew over the actual logo. And the image cant be too big... I dunno.

But you! You need to beta test soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back