• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Wow. I just found this and can't wait for it to be finished! Hope all is going well!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    yea i would ,like to use this hack it looks awsome plz keep posting people or this page will be closed and we would get a chance to try this hack

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Don't think Dan has made much progress, he's been rather busy

I'll ask him tomorrow if I see him

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    Will the squirtle evolve or it will stay the same and how long are we talking the game

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Wow, this looks like its going to be a great hack! I can see this being very successful on the internet. Keep up the good work and take your time to make it perfect :)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    To answer some questions: I still do not have a scripter... and as some may know I cannot script for the life of me.

So as it goes, there is still no progress.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    i could script with hackimon12 im not aswsome but i can script pretty well its the gaining items and pokemon and stuff that i carnt do but otherwise im pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    hmm this really sounds and looks nice :)
    Best of luck with it! If you want I can help a little with mapping...
    Scripting I can't do because i'm to busy with my hacks to help with that..
    Well again BOL!

the dark one

A.E. (or) MEWKWOS (bwahahaha)
    Years
    Alright I've read (almost) every post (maybe I skimmed a few posts) and as I am hacking annept (to go with my spelling) I think you should try and get zel on this project although, he is curently working on a gsc remake called shinygold so he may be a bit busy.
    hope this post helped goodluck on the hack
    dont lose hope...
    the dark one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back