• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Middle School (OOC/SU Thread)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I whipped this up really quickly with the little time I had because of school. I'll probably come back and improve it, but the general idea for the character is still going to be the same.

Name: Sain
Pokémon: Slowking
Personality: Sain is very intelligent, like many of his kind. He's very wise and doesn't hesitate to share his wisdom to others much younger than him when he deems appropriate. Being trained by his trainer Cannas, Sain has learned to be creative in battle, however it has begun to dull over the years of not battling. He can handle battles himself to a certain degree, but not as well as he done before and not as well as he would have if Cannas was the one shouting all the commands. Sain is very kind and loyal, however when pushed far enough he can blow up in fits of rage. Sain also has a giant list of pet peeves.

He has the ability to communicate telepathically with humans; however, his ability isn't as powerful as an Alakazam's so he can only hold a telepathic conversation for a short period of time. Sain battles in a defensive style. Not that his moves are defensive, the way he uses his moves suggests to a defensive style of battling. He's able to use an array of attacks to defend himself and at times use other attacks to his advantage.

Sain dislikes arrogant and ignorant people and Pokemon. He dislikes closed minded people who will only look at one side. Sain is a thinker; he likes to think about many different types of things. He enjoys sharing his opinions and his opinions are always backed up by logical evidence. Sain, as he grew older, began to fear the very well he was born in. He dislikes the place with such passion that he avoids going near it ever.

History: Sain was born in Azalea's Slowpoke Well. He was born to two perfectly happy and very dense Slowpokes. As a child he was a bit of an outcast as he preferred to spend time alone to think than just live through each day that passed by like Slowpokes usually did. One day he climbed out of his well and began to explore the world around him. This didn't last long however because he was attacked by a whole mob of Pokemon and left to die. None of his brethren had came to rescue him, but Cannas, his soon to be trainer, had found him and treated his wounds. Since then, Sain has been faithful to Cannas ever since.

He evolved into a Slowking years later with the help of Cannas brother Arnold. A few months after that, Cannas and Sain were traveling all around Johto. However, they had stopped after defeating Jasmine. Cannas had seen a television program covering a battle Arnold had and soon he became completely unconfident in his abilities. Cannas was always insecure and seeing that program made him "realize" that there was no way he could ever be a good match for him. Soon he just gave up after miserably losing to Pryce.

Sain had tried to convince Cannas to try traveling, but nothing he did worked. Soon, Sain himself had given up as well and soon he became use to the dull days that would pass with an occasional battle or two with the people who lived in town. Arnold had came back a year after and had demanded to know why Cannas had given up. Cannas was stubborn at first, completely shutting out all the attempts that Arnold made. He couldn't keep it up for long and soon told him everything. Arnold seemed more shocked than anything and began to encourage him to get to traveling again. Cannas knew that Sain wasn't in as great of a shape as he was before, so he was registered for the Pokemon Elementary and then moved on to Pokemon Middle.

Level: 45

Eligible for Advanced Curriculum: Yes
3 Elective Classes:
Battle 101
Prime Evasive III
Prime Attacks III

Last edited:

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
Hello, I decided to try this one. I will be RPing for the first time.:nervous: So I need your assistance too.
Name: Drakius.
Nickname: Drako
Pokémon: Dragonair.
Personality: Drako is very quiet just like his trainer. But that doesn't mean that he is shy or timid infact he is very determined to bring glory for his trainer Maxine and to help her win the pokemon tournaments. He is very composed. With other pokemons he doesn't like to talk much and only when he meets someone worth challenging or whom he feels is like him that he becomes a bit lively. Other than that he likes to stay with his trainer whom he loves with his life and is ready to do anything for.

History: Drako used to be a lab experiment in possession of team Rocket in the past. They were doing an experiment by which a scientist under the team made a strange device which could pemanently remove the memory of the pokemon and at the same time insert pre programmed memory instead. Drako's memories got removed in the process. Instead he got a memory that he had been in Team Rocket's possession since his Dratini days.
However though a new memory was put in his head, he didn't feel right. He always had a feeling that somehing was wrong. Thus he went quiet and followed Team Rocket's commands blindly.
Maxine was the daughter of Team Rocket's boss who had an obsession for this dragonair. She always used to watch it from a distance and wished she could own it but knew that her dad would never let her part away with one of the strongest soldiers in his army. Maxine's dream was to become a pokemon trainer and she wanted Drako as her partner. She didn't like to see Drako doing all those chores for her dad and getting hurt at the same time with fighting more bigger stronger pokemons.
So she broke into the lab and stole the monsterball containing Drako. While she was chased by the team she did her best to protect the monsterball. But at one time when she tripped and was surrounded by the team's Houndlooms and Hitmontops, she felt helpless. While she recieved a triple kick of the hitmontop she didn't let go of the monsterball. Drako was sensing all this from inside. He had a different warm feeling that hadn't ever received while being with team rocket. He had never seen someone protecting him. Drako couldn't take it anymore and he blew away team rocket and their pokemons with a super powerful Twister.
Since that time Drako has been with Maxine and it has been 5 years now. He doesn't know how wa he born or how was his childhood, all that he knows is that he has got th best trainer in the world who loves him with all her life and they have a strong bond.

Level: 49

Eligible for advanced curriculum: YES.
3 Elective classes:
Battling 101
Primary attack
Prime Attack III

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
If this is still open, I'd like to give it a try.

Name: Ryan Blake
Nickname: Ryan
Pokémon: Cubchoo
Personality: Like his Cubchoo, Ryan is very protective, friendly, and flamboyant. Ryan and his Cubchoo are wonderful friends, but their achilles heel is that they can be taken advantage of very easily. On the battle field they are relentless, and like Cubchoos moves, Ice cold.

History: Ryan grew up in Snowpoint City of the Sinnoh Region with his sister Candice, the cities gym leader. Like his sister, he had an immense passion for ice types, but unlike her, he loves all types of pokemon as well. When Ryan was 13, his sister opened up an Ice Type Pokemon Reserve, bringing in all types of Ice Pokemon from every region in the world. When Ryan was 14, a shipment of Ice Types from Unova were received, and there he met his two best friends, a couple of Beartics. When Ryan was 15, Ryan stumbled upon a Pokemon Egg, and when he brought it to his sister, she said he should hatch it. When he did it was a Cubchoo, and he decided to train it.
Level: 13
Eligible for Advanced Curriculum: Y
3 Elective Classes: Breeding 101, Primary Evasive I, Battle 101

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I remember the GM saying that he had to study for a huge exam and would be back in the weekend. However, it has been a few weeks so I have no idea what is going to happen.

And he has been coming. All I can say is, nag him until he gives a definite answer.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Gonna drop this as well since SniDERPvy is not active lately.

Back