• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Monochrome Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
  • Can you include 6-th generation of pokemon in this hack ?

The possibility of that is very high, I just need a large rom, where I can fit lots of Pokemon in it, also, there may be a few Fakemon.

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
  • Woot Woot! Fakemon :D 6gen Pokemon sounds alright too ;)
    looking good so far:3

Thanks, I am very excited to finish this hack, the region will be VERY multicultural and you will see references to other games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    I see some interesting features! I know that hacking a game is really hard so wish you good luck!

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
  • I see some interesting features! I know that hacking a game is really hard so wish you good luck!

Thank you.

MAJOR UPDATE, this hack will NOT feed off of just HG/SS tiles, HG/SS tiles will be used, but, I will also be using Black (2) and White (2) tiles, some public tiles and some custom tiles, if you are interested, please PM me, I am still deciding whether to start the whole thing from scratch again, due to scripting errors and such, if you are interested in helping me start over, PM me.

I want to get a demo up soon.

Just made support banners:

yrZ9s6v
    yrZ9s6v.png

and

U5LLjCp.png

U5LLjCp

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back