• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mossgreen Version

Add Fakemon on the 'Terra Hills'?

• Yes, but also old ones!

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Yes, but only Fakemon!

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No, but some of the 3rd Generation!

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No, only this Pokémon of Johto!

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    I've just draw some new Fakemon, but I don't have any sprites yet.
    But the drawn Fakemon looks really real xD But I don't know if I can sprite them so good, so if anybody want to be spriter, post here :P

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    im no fan of fakemon. buy ill still play your game as you put a lot of effort in to it. good luck :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    im no fan of fakemon.

Yes, thats why I've created a poll ;)
    The first Poll Option which has 10 votes wins.

I've planned a Beta which contains everything to the first arena, but I don't know when the english beta will be done :P

Hope to win the HOTW ;) Please vote! :P

SamieNiceGuy

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Lol xD i guess having fakemon in it wont bother me at all :P anyway i a non english beta wont stop me from playing lol.

good luck ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    Ok, the poll says it ;) There won't be any new fakemon, so you can find some Pokémon of the 3rd Generation in Terra Hills

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Ok, the poll says it ;) There won't be any new fakemon, so you can find some Pokémon of the 3rd Generation in Terra Hills
    Yay!

Wait.. are all 3rd gen pokemon available? It is hard to trade without putting the patched rom onto a cart.

SamieNiceGuy

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    wow how did the 3rd generation pokemon get so high up... oh well ^^ there good i guess :D and is terras hill something like mirage island in ruby/saphire ? where you can only go to once ? or once a quest is done. cause it sounds awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    We say its like Kanto in GSC. You'll get a ticket to get finally on the Island.
    There are also 4 Gyms, so the story continues there ;)

SamieNiceGuy

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I see :D looks like you put a lot in to this. was pokemon g/s/c your faviroute pokemon games ? cause they were for me ^^

Back