• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mudkips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Well hey everyone. Basically, I'm bored, so I'm deciding to make what is pretty much the lamest hack ever made.

Hack of - Pokémon Ruby US Version

Scripters - None
    Mappers - None

I don't need any scripters, mappers, etc. because the only thing I'm doing is changing every Pokémon in the game to be either a Mudkips or its evolutions. That includes starters (all 3 will be Mudkips, and the Rival will also have a Mudkips), wild Pokémon, and every trainer in the game, including the Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 + Champ.

Why am I doing this? Because I liek Mudkips.

ATM I'm using HackMew's A-Starter for the starters, and that PET thing for the trainer's Pokemon. Only thing I'm not sure of is how to change the wild Pokemon, so if anybody could point me in the direction of a tool or something which could do that, it would be a big help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    That's rather interesting. And to change the wild Pokemon, try using Advanced Map. I'd link to it, but I can't yet. Just go to the tool box forum and you'll see it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • so basically Hoenn is... MUDKIPZ ISLAND?

lol

~~~~~

If you want to change the Wild Pokemon, I think there is a Program called Bewildered...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    TY for the help. I'll try and get an IPS up tommorow if I can. The torturous bit is changing each and every trainer's pokemon to mudkips manually...one at a time...

Years
  • You can change the wild pokemon in A-Map...
    This is also pointless, and Should be locked
    because this isn't a hack.

And heatran, there is alot of garbage thats
    leaking into the scrapbox. I don't know why
    they get accepted, like this one kid, has
    4 threads open, and he probably isn't
    going to finish one(That icarly kid)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Just lock it then. I was really bored when I thought of the idea, and I was doing it as more of a joke than an actual project.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    !

What!?

Don't close this thread! Most of the hacks that even make it to the hacks showcase thread are awful, and won't ever be finished anyway. This hack will probably be finished, and I'm even pumped about playing it. Plus, its not like it doesn't belong, since Mudkipz were once so very popular.

Mudkipz 4ever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back