• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Chronicles of the Rod (Part One, Currently Open) [12-13*]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    "Well... I did, but they were stolen." Said Glenn, scratching the back of his head in embarassment. "Stupid Grumpig... anyway... sorry I don't have anything for you. But you know what? I'm great at finding food, I can find some when we land."

'Ha! That's hilarious! Where you're going, I doubt you're going to find anything!' Exclaimed a voice out of seemingly nowhere. Glenn looked around.

"Umm... did anyone else hear that?" Asked Glenn, confused. The voice laughed.

'You're the only one that can hear me, idiot.' Said the voice. 'Now... you'd better be careful on this mission, or you're going to die. Like Salamance said, it won't be easy... but don't screw this up, otherwise we both die.'

'Umm... okay, voice in my head. Who are you?' Asked Glenn, thinking to whoever was talking to him.

'I'm your imaginary friend.' Said the voice. 'I'm the part of you that remembers the important stuff that you forget. So basically, you're schitzophrenic. Sad, isn't it?'

Glenn didn't reply, and the voice was gone. 'Hmm... I really must have been lonely to create an imaginary friend.' Thought Glenn, but he smiled and put it out of his mind. 'Man, I hope we get there soon, I can't wait to put my skills to the test.'

(ooc: That's all that is... his imaginary friend.)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Jake listened to the entire speech and he was very grateful that he had a week's supply of food for himself in his bag. He knew from personal experience that an explorer must always come prepared for anything. Suddenly, he heard Skype asking for food, Jake got back on the Wailord and gave him just enough to last the rest of the trip, he knew all too well what extreme hunger could do to you on a mission and he did not want that to happen to anyone. Soon after, Jake took back off. He knew that was still on lookout duty and that someone had to do it.

pokenarf

NARF!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2009
    ((ooc: Ok thanks for accepting me. I already found a way to join the story,but I need to wait for you guys to get to Blizzard Island))

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
    (((ooc. The good guys are at blizzard island, these are the bad guys. Speaking of good guys none are active.)))

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    (Hey, sorry I haven't been on lately, I was at my dad.)

Tom looked at the flying Salamance who gave a speech about rations.

Tom looked into his bag.

"...Oh no! I forgot my food! Now what do I eat?"

Tom asked Skype and Glenn if they have any food.

He heard their conversations.

"Uh... I hate to ask, but do any of you got any berries or apples to spare? It's my own fault for forgetting to prepare and all but.... I'll repay the favor I promise!" Skype asked Glenn.

"Well... I did, but they were stolen." Said Glenn. "Stupid Grumpig... anyway... sorry I don't have anything for you. But you know what? I'm great at finding food, I can find some when we land."

Tom heard what they talked about and he started thinking.

"Should I go with them or alone?"

Tom decided to go with them. Tom asked:

"Hey, I heard what you said, can I come with you?"

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
    (((ooc. As am I waiting for someone to reply to my post on the page before.)))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Hi! I'm pikachupikaboo3, mind if I join?

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Name: Hoki
    Level: 29
    Personality: Hoki is persistent, and he won't give up until he gets it right. In battle, he's nimbler than you'd think a Bulbasaur is, and he's a great strategist. He loves to explore, and he's strong, and brave. Sometimes he'll be so focused on something like a map or a jewel he'll zone out to everything else... '-_- But nobody's perfect. He has a good sense of humor and he loves to laugh and make jokes, but sometimes he's dead serious.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    I know that you guys are pretty far in, but can i join?
    Pokemon:Gible
    Name:Kain
    Level:31
    Physical Description: Kain is different than the other gibles. he has a yellow throat instead of a red one, and his skin is more blue. Kain has a chip in his fin, and really sharp teeth. he is a little more battle worn, as you can see from scars all over his body.
    Personality: Kain is mildly cold and does not do well with the "goody goody" types. he tends to shie away from large groups because they "attract too much attention". he can be friendly, just dont get between him and an oran berry smoothie. his hard cold outside was piled on over the years by living at blizzard island with the wild pokemon there. In battle, his Anger allows him to charge through battalions and smash the enemy. Kain really just wants fighting to stop though, and he will do anything in his power to make it happen.

Moveset:
    Dragon rage
    Sand tomb
    Dragon claw
    Dig

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    ((Pikakip accepted, I just have to find a way to wedge you into the adventure. pikachupikaboo3, umm, you sort of forgot to list your character's moveset. ))

Wailord had already covered ten miles within the first few minutes. The speed seemed almost unreal for such a huge creature, yet there he swam, not showing even a bit of fatigue. His massive face stood imposing against the endless sea, as if it was little more then a puddle, and he was the boot stomping on it. The dock was getting farther and farther away, and Salamence would have sighed with relief if he wasn't too busy paying attention to where Wailord was going. It seemed like forever since he had the chance to just spread his wings and just soar in the sky, without a care, and no annoying crones to hamper him. He almost considered himself happy, and was about to roar with glee when he spotted something ahead. A small mass was standing in Wailord's way. Grrr, what could it possibly be that's...

Humerous Mantine
    Lv: 45
    Item: ???
    Move Set:
    Mud Slap
    Bounce
    Confuse Ray
    Supersonic

Vengancful Magikarp
    Lv: 29
    Item: Iron Spike
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Bounce
    Fury Attack
    Splash

Giant Enemy Kingler
    Lv: 56
    Move Set:
    Crabhammer
    ViceGrip
    Slam
    X-Scissor

Humerous Mantine and its consorts blocked the way!

((Hehe, now it's time to see a full battle! Also, this post might be a bit thin, so sorry in advance! Read the demo battle in the OOC thread if your really stumped about how to do it!))

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    ((OOC: Yeah, I'm glad to see that this RP is still alive!)) Suddenly, right out of the blue, Jake saw a bunch of sinister looking Pokemon appear in front of Wailord. He could tell just by looking that they looked like enemies and he sized up the situation before suddenly, he had an idea. He landed on the Wailord and motioned for Glenn to get on his back. Jake explained to Glenn that a fire type like him was terrible against water pokemon but if they could team up, perhaps they could end this battle quickly.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Glenn was about to fall asleep when suddenly Wailord stopped. Glenn looked up and narrowly avoided an attack by the Vengeful Magikarp. "Whoa, that was unexpected!" Exclaimed Glenn as he looked at the opponent. "Vengancful Magikarp, no threat." Glenn looked out in front, and saw a Mantine, and a Kingler. "Humerous Mantine... medium threat." And he looked at the Kingler. "Giant Enemy, Kingler... Big threat." Glenn turned to the Vengancful Magikarp.

Vengancful Magikarp
    Lv: 29
    Item: Iron Spike
    Move Set:
    Tackle
    Bounce
    Fury Attack
    Splash

The Vengancful Magikarp quickly turned around and tackled Glenn, however, the Raichu was able to dodge in time.

*!*

Glenn smirked before shooting a Thunderbolt at the Vengancful Magikarp, hitting the fish, and knocking it out nearly instantly

*!!!!!!*

The Magikarp fell into the water, beaten. "That's done with." Said Glenn as he turned to Jake, who explained that a fire-type pokemon, like himself would not be the best. "Fine, let's go." Glenn jumped onto Jake's back, ready to fight whatever came their way.

(OOC: I hope that's okay.)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Jake then flew full speed around the water types and blew a smokescreen right in their eyes, if this works, him and Glenn might have a better opportunity to attack.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Skype noticed the fainted magikarp that went down in seconds and turned to Glenn with concern

"Hey Glenn, I hate to sound bossy, But watch where you aim that thunderbolt. Remember, We're surrounded by the ocean and on a giant water pokemon. If any of those jolts hit the water, Then it's also gonna hurt wailord."

Skype immediately turned towards the kingler that was approaching. At the range he was in, It wouldn't be safe to shoot a tri attack at the crab. He would risk hitting wailord if he missed. There was also the matter of mantine, Armed with confuse ray and supersonic, If any of those hit wailord, There would be major problems.

"Hey Glenn, Jake, If you two can take out mantine, I'll try to distract that kingler and bring it to a safe distance from Wailord, That way we can all gang up on it once you two finish your business. Going solo on something like that would be a death wish for me anyways at my level. Rather you wanna help or not, Think fast!" Skype said as he rushed on over to face the Giant enemy kingler.

Skype floated over to the water behind Kingler, At the same time, Jake used smokescreen to cripple both Kingler, And mantine's vision for a bit. This would be a great chance to hit kingler but he was still to close to wailord to make a safe shot. Skype is often a good shot when it came to tri attack, But he never takes large risks, No matter what the case. He had to lure the giant crab away from wailord to make a safe shot.

"HEY CRAB MEAT!" Skype yelled to the blinded kingler "Over here!"

Kingler struggled to figure out where the voice was coming from and followed the voice.

"Perfect... He's out of the way..."

Skype took the Opportunity and fired Tri attack Directly at kingler!

*!*

A Direct hit! But kingler now had an idea where this "Voice" was coming from.

"Oh geez..." Skype thought.

Kingler Attempted to slam Into Skype!

*!!*

Skype dashed out of kingler's way with the help of his fast scarf's effect. "Slowpoke!" He yelled. Now was as good as any chance to use conversion.

Skype used conversion to blend in with his surroundings, As well as change to a water type. "At least that crab hammer is the least of my worries now..." He thought. Kingler was now completely off guard, All skype had to do was wait for some assistance against kingler.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    Name: Swampy

Pokémon: Swampert

Level: 40

Description: Looks like any ordinary swampert except instead of having tan spikes he has red spikes.

Other: Has a secret hidden talent only useable when certain circumstances have been met
    Moveset: Aqua Tail

Avalanche
    Earthquake
    Hammer Arm

Passive: Swords Dance (If applicable)
    Otherwise: Toxic

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    hey dude i wanna join

name:ryan
    pokemon:infernape
    moves:flare blitz,close combat,blast burn and mach punch

i could help u if u would like

yours truely pokehacker100

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    ((Um... Pokehacker, you ain't getting a place with that kind of information. I'm just saying.))

Tom noticed the enemies coming from the sky and dodged the Humerous Mantine's attack and starts to fight.

Humerous Mantine
    Lv: 45
    Move Set:
    Mud Slap
    Bounce
    Confuse Ray
    Supersonic

Tom takes out a Blast Seed and eats it. It's not very effective...

The Humerous Mantine shoots water!

Tom dodges!

Tom shoots an Aura Sphere!

Critical Hit!

The Humerous Mantine is paralyzed!

Tom takes out a Gravelerock and throws it at the Humerous Mantine.

"!!"

The Humerous Mantine fell unconsious!

Tom said "That takes care of that... Whew!"

Tom leveled up! Twice!

Tom is now Level 7.

HP +4
    Atk +3
    Def +4
    Sp. Atk +3
    Sp. Def +3

Tom cheered "Yay, leveled up!"

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Now all that's left is that giant enemy crab! Jake concentrates, and suddenly, he could feel power rushing through his claws with a sinister black glow. Jake gathers his wits and dives at the Kingler with his Shadow claw extended! Yes! it hit! just then, a Crabhammer hit him right in the tail! Despite the burning pain, Jake used Shadow claw again and got in one more hit before the Kingler fell unconscious. The pain in his tail was now getting unbearable and he was forced to go back to the Wailord. (OOC: this was my first RP battle, I hope I did this right..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back