• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness [IC][T]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Jeremy "Juggernaut" Colossus

Jeremy was shocked at the dissappearance and reappearance of the Beartic... but it told Jeremy what he needed to know, this was most likely a ghost pokemon shifted to be a Beartic to intimidate trespassers in it's territory.

"Jeremy.. ! By all means, we have to elude that wave.. !" Michalis shouted, Jeremy looked at the wave... he took a moment to take in the situation, while Michalis was throwing stones at it, Jeremy had come up with an Idea. he crossed his arms then spread them wide open.

almost instantly the air dried of all moisture, sand appeared, the snow and the wave dissipated as sand absorbed it and the full force of his sandstorm was released, with powerful winds and blistering dessert heat.

"I've had enough of playing in your environment... lets try somewhere where you're fur is your weakness... unless you aren't a true Beartic but a ghost in that form... in which case you should leave us be... besides who are you anyway" Jeremy said while his sand storm raged on.

meanwhile Jeremy had prepared a flash cannon in one of his hands, ready to fire, while his other arm was prepped with a metal claw, ready to make things ugly if it got to that.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Buzz buzz buzz. The sound of volbeat in Opel's head as she pondered over the world today. Perhaps the guild really wasn't for her. She should have stayed with her father and became a school teacher, as that is truly her reason here. Perhaps she should do something. She tries to think but the only name that she can think of is Sy, the riolu she had freaked out this morning. She should apologize to the riolu, but her rigid body stays firm to the ground, lying on her stomach and picking at grass. When the time comes to stand up it takes a wobble before her balance becomes steady and she remembers she has the power to lift of the ground. After a quick float across the field to where everyone was previously gathering her heart sinks as she truly realizes the task. Such a hard and unbearable task to be sure for many grottoes in the guild are assigned to vicious wild pokémon, obviously for a decent amount of money, but the majority of these wild pokémon were ferocious. Opel wondered around the sheltered pathway over a few doors and entered her classroom. This is where she teaches basic match up information. She wouldn't usually have a classroom situated here but she was aloud it due to her crybaby like attitude, though she denies every word. She quickly grabs her silver orb and stuffs it in her pocket.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    "Me.. ? An apparition.. ? I can assure you that I am the real thing." The azure ursine declared resoundingly.

"Stop this nonsense, Beartic! Do not incite such needless conflict!" A voice bellowed. A wooly, emerald mammoth stood upright amid the fighting.

The sinewy Beartic was visibly astonished, though, despite that, he demurred, "But.. ! Teacher, they are merely strangers, opportunists who plunder, and wreak havoc among our land!"

The gigantesque mammoth retorted, albeit firmly, "You speak as if you know them. Not all people, be it natives or strangers, are necessarily as nefarious as you may think."

Michalis chimed in, "That's what we've been trying to say. Excuse my abruptness, but we are instructors from the Four Guilds."

The ursine's eyes widened, "Four Guilds.. you say.. ?"

"Yes. Indeed we are." Michalis affirmed.

The azure ursine pleaded, "I truly apologize for my actions. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to harm you. I was.. simply defending our homeland." The ursine's gaze shifted towards Jeremy.

"Apology accepted." He affirmed him, once more.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy watched the situation change, as soon as the Mammoth appeared and stopped the battle crazy beartic, Jeremy powered down his attacks, and let the Sandstorm subside allowing the weather to return to normal

Jeremy turned to the beartic after all had calmed down, "you know... it is wiser to watch and wonder... and even ask others why they have come... instead of instantly thinking they mean harm. after all you might learn something unexpected about them..." he then turned to the Mammoth, "I don't know if this would help but I had no intention on killing your student here," he motioned to the beartic, "I doubt you would recognize my symbol... however, you do look familiar... perhaps I had bumped into you on my travels... I am Jeremy, The Juggernaut of the Iron guard." he said that with a slight bow, "it's comforting to know that there are those who still not as agitated as other pokemon I have seen... however I am afraid we have taken too much of your time, and we must push on. a great journey awaits the two of us..." then Jeremy smiled at the beartic, "in time you will learn... only attack those who are for sure with dark intent... it may be hard to tell, but with experience you will be able to tell," Jeremy laughed, "I'm sure you will be a great guardian of the mountain someday."

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    The azure ursine bowed ingratiatingly, "Thank you for your kind words of wisdom, Mister Jeremy. Truly.. you are a righteous man."

The towering mammoth's eyes widened, piqued by Jeremy's mention of their previous meeting, "Oh. Yes. I can, though all- too vaguely, recall that name.. Yes.."

He cleared his richly deep voice, and continued, "Yes.. I recall a Lairon some years ago.. He was a rather fine blacksmith, capable of forging such elaborate armor.. his craftsmanship was a mark of a true genius.. such talent I've not witnessed in years!"

"Say.. were you that Lairon.. ?" The behemoth asked, purely out of curiosity.

Michalis was considerably awestruck, though found the need to express his visible astonishment, "Wow.. Amazing, truly amazing.."

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy nodded when answering the Mammoth's question, "aye that was me... I had came here shortly after leaving the guild for a moment... during my travels I have evolved into what I am now... Now that I've returned to the guild... I think it's rather interesting that we meet again," Jeremy said with a smile, then turned to Michalis, "and what's so amazing... you meet quite a few pokemon who become your friends... you see the things we do affect the lives of others regularly, whether it's rescuing a loved one or protecting a village... or just passing though a sort of 'legacy' is left behind... people look up to us, not only the instructors but the entire guild is looked up to, friends are made and heroes are remembered. that is why exploring and keeping a code of ethics as a guild is so important... it can make hostile areas turn friendly... and so on."

Jeremy fell silent... he had finished speaking but he realized that he was teaching another instructor, sure he was new but none the less he was another instructor... he could give advice sure... but what gave him responsibility over teaching other instructors. Jeremy then turned to the Beartic, "you're welcome," then he smiled, "perhaps we will meet again... someday."

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    The woolly Mammoth's eyes further widened, albeit in sheer joy rather than astonishment, "Ah! Jeremy! Seeing you again does bring back memories. You've become wiser and stronger as well!" The behemoth laughed heartily. "Years ago, you could barely hold a candle against me! Haha! But now.. you've grown." The Mamoswine murmured jokingly, "Maybe a test of strength is in order.."

Michalis chimed in, "Don't be too modest, Jeremy; a blacksmith of your caliber should be proud of your handiwork. Sure, I may have met a plethora of accomplished individuals. But.. your modesty not only shows the skill you have, but it also shows what a kind, simple person you are. That struck as.. amazing to me."

"Yes I do hope so." The rather pleased Beartic remarked.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy nodded to each, of the members of the group, then he said to Michalis, "I prefer to think of it as this, 'pride comes before the fall' and that is something I strive to live by."

Then he turned to the Mamoswine, "I wish we were here on simpler terms, Aggro... but allas we are here on behalf of the guild and our mission comes first... otherwise we could easily visit the village and have a little friendly competition," then an Idea came to his mind, "perhaps you and your apprentice here can visit the guild, and come and if you wish could meet and help me start my class, of new members." Jeremy smiled as he said this. although chances were slim, he could still invite them.

Back