• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Dimensional Justice

GoldenRiolu/Veemon8810

OmegaGamingCorps
Years
  • Chapter 1: Have to Find Him...

"You okay over there?" My companion had asked me.

"I-I'm fine!" I replied hastily. I hadn't gone through AND held open a Dimension Gate at once before. I was afraid that if I messed up, my partner'd...
    "Stay focused! We can't let the gate close until we're through!" He encouraged. But I felt lightheaded, my eyes coudn't stay open...the last thing I heard before blacking out was his cry for my help...

I can't forget my mistake...I have to get him back...at all costs...

"Hey!!" A voice shouted. I couldn't tell who...my vision was still blurred from the Dimensional Rift... "You okay?!" It asked. I quickly sat up and looked around...I wasn't in TimeSpace anymore... "Yeah...I'm good..." I replied. "Good thing, too. Around here, we don't see many shiny Riolu!" The voice laughed. "Shiny...what...?" I asked in confusion. I looked down at my hands...I'd turned into a Pokémon..."You're telling me you didn't remember being a Pokemon?" The person inquired. "No...because I was never a Pokèmon to begin with...I was a human on a quest..." I replied, trying not to give away much information. The Pokemon stared at me, then began to bust out laughing. "A human? You?!" It laughed. I growled and stood up, still a bit shaky. "Where you going?" The Pokemon asked again. "I'm going where you'll stop asking me questions." I replied sternly, then walked out.

"Hey, Ekans..." A Pokèmon sitting atop a spire whispered.

."Yeah, I see him, too. Fresh and ripe for the picking. I mean, he's colored rich!" Ekans grinned. The two jumped down from the spire and landed in front of me. I backed up and, with no idea how to fight as a Pokemon, felt helpless.

"Aww....what's wrong, Goldilocks? Can't fight back?" Ekans sneered, "Come along quietly, and Skorupi here won't mess you up." "Tch...* I groaned. From behind me, suddenly, came flames, and the Pokemon from earlier landed at my side. "Why are you back?" I asked.

"I wasn't gonna let you get beaten up. Name's Tepig...but you can call me Scorch." I grinned, then turned back to our opponents...gone. "Where'd they go?" I wondered, "Oh, no...they have the..." "Have the what?" Scorch asked. "Its a special device. I use it to open doors to new Dimensions. If they find out how to use that...everyone...and everything...could be in danger..." I replied.

(Chapter 2: Hunting for the Dimensional Ripper. Keep an eye out.)

Okay, if you could, please ignore the derps? DX I didn't go to bed last night, and so I wrote this half asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back