• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

• I should be the first one who's gonna tell you about the spelling mistakes you've made on THIS screenshot.

It's "rest in peace", not "rest in piece".

Although I like the OWs, your story concept is a bit... cliché to me.
    But meh, who cares, as long as your Hack has awesome scripts, the story won't be much of a problem.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I should be the first one who's gonna tell you about the spelling mistakes you've made on THIS screenshot.

It's "rest in peace", not "rest in piece".

Although I like the OWs, your story concept is a bit... cliché to me.
    But meh, who cares, as long as your Hack has awesome scripts, the story won't be much of a problem.
    I knew something didn't feel right there. I had brain fart. I generally know my words. I always know the differences between, you're, you are, your, their, there, they're.

This one is going to be much more script based than DarkCopper is. As of right now the story is tentative.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Awesome! I love MD hacks. In fact I also wanted to do one once I finish SD =)
    I wish you the best of luck ;)
    And by the way
    You can evolve in Mystery Dungeon, but not until way later in the game. I still haven't in Explorers of Sky and I'm a Lv. 56 Riolu.
    You must complete the game by beating Darkrai and recruit Palkia (maybe even Dialga) ;) So you can do it that way =)
    Edit: I forgot to add you must wait until Manaphy joins your team and tells you about Marine Resort Dungeon =) Then Ursarings will inform you do not worry about it =)

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    The concept is good, but i feel like if you dont execute it properly it will be a huge disappointment. Good luck, and hoping for a release in the near future.

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    dang man it looks really cool but dose it pop up with there pick everytime you talk to um and do you have any more done because those look cool but an all grey and brownish game would get boaring looking after awhile

Ocarion

I'm just playing hacks
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    I like that it doesn't just say that you crashed out on a beach and you were once a human. That jsut is really getting old after me playing like 4 games with a simular storyline. I like the fact that you're putting in Heartgold Sprites. It's more current. Maybe someday you can put 5th generation pkmn and OWs in there. Although there isn't as many ows for 5th gen... but good luck! Eagerly awaiting the release!

Years
  • Bankaiglade, if there was a download available, it'd be in the first post.

Furthermore, you revived a thread that was over a month old, which is not allowed. Please, be sure to check the dates of any threads you post in.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back