• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky. How far did you get?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I liked how you had different areas for everyone in the originals, going through them alone was pretty interesting.

As for Sky, I think I have yet to try it(although if I played it, I don't recall), although I did beat T/D and enjoyed those.

That is the one thing I miss the most of the originals.

You gotta play Sky! It's my most favorite spin-off.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
    Mystery Dungeon is my favorite Pokémon series to date, it has such a better storyline than the main series and the fact that you are a Pokémon livin in a loving community gives you the fuzziest of feelings, I liked the idea of the Friend Areas in Blue and Red and if that is combined with Sky's Spinda's Café and to create a more realistic feel to your team members actually being somewhere. If they ever release a 3DS version, which I highly recommend since I doubt a new region or a remake of Hoenn will be a brilliant idea (And don't get me started on that new crossover) with all of Unova's new Pokémon
    combined with all the good features which made Red, Blue, Time, Darkness and Sky so enjoyable than you have the Ultimate Pokémon game.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think I saw Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of The Sky through to the end because it was such a good game and the best in the whole line.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I have darkness :( Bought it the day it came out hehehe, all excited and ecstatic... Dunno how many times i have finished it by now >,<

I was planning about getting Sky but then thought, wait a minute!! How about if soon after they go and release a new PMD! Then i will rather wait until June-July~ish, if there is no news of a new PMD in the making i will buy Sky :D

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    Sky was the second Mystery Dungeon game I had. This is my most favorite and I beat the whole game, main story and post. Unlike Time and Darkness, more Pokemon were added to become playable at the game's start such as Shinx and Riolu, the Spinda Cafe, and the SPECIAL EPISODES.

Dances with noone.
    Years
    I never bought it, but in explorers of time I beat the main story and after story, I also got my main two pokemon to level 100.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    Ah sky i beat the game as far as i could recruted all pokemon possible,got all 6 wonders, all my pokemon even recruits lv 100, got all legendarys possible. but after the endless flow of missions the game became an epic bore.

FrozenQuilava

Aspiring Trainer
    Years
    I rather enjoyed this game and completed the main story and various parts of the after story. I dont think it was meant to be a new game, It was sort of a remastered version of Time and Darkness. Kind of like Emerald was to Ruby and Sapphire.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I rather enjoyed this game and completed the main story and various parts of the after story. I dont think it was meant to be a new game, It was sort of a remastered version of Time and Darkness. Kind of like Emerald was to Ruby and Sapphire.

But, don't deny it, several things were improved upon the addition of sky. The storyline had been made better, new features were added. That kept me playing Sky until the end.

Back