• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Aelita Schaeffer

Queen of Espurr
Years
The game was good, not as good as the first mystery dungeons but still good, first off it had extremely long cutscenes, i play games for games, not a full show, it needed more out of unova mons other than just pikachu (if there is im not far enough) and the 3D was good but it would have helped if you can zoom the screen, its a bother because some attacks have "10 tile range" but you cant see far enough to use them another minor annyoance is that is "Would you like to continue on" defaults to no, if i walked over there, why would i want to say no. well i have vented a bit more than i should have her but none the less, still a good game.

Back